• IP Copied!
  • 2Pacca tp killing

Orange_Sweater

2Pacca had invited me to their team. I joined them and after a minute he kicked me and killed me. He invited me back and I accepted. I got my gear back but then he did the same thing. I was kicked from the team again and was killed. He took my jugg and other gear... He ruined the fun.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately tp killing is not against the rules due to the fact that you teleport at your own risk. :( Make sure you can really trust who you teleport to, even in a difficult situation like this.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    The Paccas give me even more crippling depression! Especially when someone in ThePaccaLypse says they will let you on the team in exchange for 3 sets of full dura jugg. I don't team with any of the more popular people because they just kill you in the end. Don't trust popular Immortals guys! Just hide in the closet until they leave Alexandria like I did

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    like ninety percent of anyone on ThePaccalypse is an asshat.

I honestly couldn't hate them any more.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    All these guys are *******s. I can guarantee it. Few people can be trusted. Fortunately, I can tell you most of them, so if you want to know whether someone is good or bad ask me.

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    2Pacca had invited me to their team. I joined them and after a minute he kicked me and killed me. He invited me back and I accepted. I got my gear back but then he the same thing. I was kicked from the team again and was killed. He took my jugg and other gear... He ruined the fun.
    That's what he does lol. Same thing happened to me, never trust Prodigy they all are thieves that are Hungry for jugg