Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Not. At. All..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    Here are 5 ideas/suggestions that should be added to tmd.

Took me a long time to write this, also did it on a mobile device so ckngrats to me... (it.was torture) :/
    1. More types of enemies, here are some examples: . . - Crawlers, fast spider type mobs that are rarer and strike quicker. (spider) - Bulk type walkers that are rarer but much larger, slower hits, but more damage. (iron golemn)
    2. Personal Vehicles: You can go to a "garage" or vehicle manager and store vehicles, upgrade them, and customizing them. Also allow for when spawning a vehicle, you may also despawn it and get the item back. Also make vehicles purchasable.
    3. Iron Sights: Simply adding sights to non-scoped guns. (may be done in textures)
    4. Going with iron sights.... More gun options: This one is probably my most wanted of em all, allowing adding red dot sights, lasers, silencers, muzzles, and so on....I think this is something great that should absolutely be added (a really long while ago I posted a similar idea but with shotguns being that you have birdshot, slugshot, flechette, threeshot etc..)
    5. More perks for mythical rank (I paid a lot for it <3 should get a lot too): These can be things like being able to buy vehicles, (spawn), get more vote points for voting, and cool cosmetics like wings or effects... hopefully not too much to ask for...
    Thanks for reading this. Hope these get added.​

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    Also theres a. weird glitch that when I changed my username it reset my date joined... I think I joined much earlier tbh...

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Here are 5 ideas/suggestions that should be added to tmd.

Took me a long time to write this, also did it on a mobile device so ckngrats to me... (it.was torture) :/
    1. More types of enemies, here are some examples: . . - Crawlers, fast spider type mobs that are rarer and strike quicker. (spider) - Bulk type walkers that are rarer but much larger, slower hits, but more damage. (iron golemn)
    2. Personal Vehicles: You can go to a "garage" or vehicle manager and store vehicles, upgrade them, and customizing them. Also allow for when spawning a vehicle, you may also despawn it and get the item back. Also make vehicles purchasable.
    3. Iron Sights: Simply adding sights to non-scoped guns. (may be done in textures)
    4. Going with iron sights.... More gun options: This one is probably my most wanted of em all, allowing adding red dot sights, lasers, silencers, muzzles, and so on....I think this is something great that should absolutely be added (a really long while ago I posted a similar idea but with shotguns being that you have birdshot, slugshot, flechette, threeshot etc..)
    5. More perks for mythical rank (I paid a lot for it <3 should get a lot too): These can be things like being able to buy vehicles, (spawn), get more vote points for voting, and cool cosmetics like wings or effects... hopefully not too much to ask for...
    Thanks for reading this. Hope these get added.​
    HAHAHAH ideas! I like it! Especially the bulk type and crawlers.

I have an idea to add on,kind of with vehicles. If you've seen enough Burn Notice, NCIS, 24, etc, you'll know that when a black SUV pulls up, something is about to go down. They're intimidating and often the bad guys.
    If we could add SUVs as a vehicle type, thatd be awesome. Intimidate your enemies through numbers and style. SUV has room for 6.

EnderLordGaming

I'd love more vehicles. I think the SUV idea is good, but I'd also like to suggest an armed vehicle. It could be a military jeep or a Humvee with a mounted gun on top. Nothing too overpowered, like an M60. You'll need to have at least 2 players, a driver and a gunner, to actually use it. I think you should be able to destroy it (and all vehicles) with a hit from an RPG or a grenade, maybe give the Humvee more resistance than other vehicles. Plus, the gunner should be exposed so that someone can kill them with normal guns.