• IP Copied!
  • Add /find and /mail Command

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Have you ever wondered when a certain player was last on? Ever want to send an offline player a message? Well, these commands would allow you to do just that! /find [username] will tell you when said player was last online. This would be helpful in the future when you wonder when your base has the max amount of players. You would be able to check if anyone was inactive for a long time so you can kick them and replace them with someone else. /mail would be helpful so you can communicate with members of your base, or friends in general, that may be in a different time zone. This can also be used for towns on the Towny servers.

/mail's commands would be as follows:
    • /mail - This would list all the messages you've received.
    • /mail read [number] - This selects which message from the list you will read.
    • /mail send [player] [message] - This would send your desired message to the said player.
    • /mail clear - This would delete all your messages. Cause come on, it gets annoying to have a messy inbox! :p

Dsawemd

Mythical
    Dsawemd
    Dsawemd Dsawemd
    Have you ever wondered when a certain player was last on? Ever want to send an offline player a message? Well, these commands would allow you to do just that! /find [username] will tell you when said player was last online. This would be helpful in the future when you wonder when your base has the max amount of players. You would be able to check if anyone was inactive for a long time so you can kick them and replace them with someone else. /mail would be helpful so you can communicate with members of your base, or friends in general, that may be in a different time zone. This can also be used for towns on the Towny servers.

/mail's commands would be as follows:
    • /mail - This would list all the messages you've received.
    • /mail read [number] - This selects which message from the list you will read.
    • /mail send [player] [message] - This would send your desired message to the said player.
    • /mail clear - This would delete all your messages. Cause come on, it gets annoying to have a messy inbox! :p
    I like the Find/Last On command. It would be helpful in knowing who to kick off your team.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I think there used to be a /find in the olden days if I recall -- it would tell you what server they were playing on, too (i.e. Bobby123 is playing TMD-1)...