• IP Copied!
  • Barricades BUYABLE

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    I think it would be great if Carol sold barricades because grenades and molotovs are basically useless now, making Carol useless as well. I don't know what the price would be, but seeing how Antibiotics are 5000$ barricades should also be expensive. What does everyone think?

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Barricades most likely will never be added to the shop. This has been suggested before and has issues with it, like how people with infinite could get an unlimited amount of barricades for free, or how the rarity of barricades would be thrown out the window if this was added.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    I'd like the idea of certain shops where Infinite Money is disabled, that sells stuff like barbed wire and barricades, cars, etc.
    May not be feasible or possible. It'd be nice however to have infinites having to actually spend money to get certain items.

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    I do not want barricades available in the shop! D: I have 8 stacks and if infinite money players could get infinite amount, that would be way too OP.

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    I did :) I still wouldnt like that to happen, I think there would be way too many barricades in circulation.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    We'd never see the structures again.

Even if barricades cost money outside of infinite, everyone would spend all their money on barricades and completely cover up the builds on the server.

Reezy0

Champion
    Reezy0
    Reezy0 Reezy0
    Im currently selling barricades on my trading page, check it out! click the link below my signature ;)

DamTin

I'd like the idea of certain shops where Infinite Money is disabled, that sells stuff like barbed wire and barricades, cars, etc.
    May not be feasible or possible. It'd be nice however to have infinites having to actually spend money to get certain items.
    There are still people with 10 million you know ;)