• IP Copied!
  • Big brain owner time

pepeyay.png So as most people know the update that killed tmd, the combat update that added cool down times to medical items. The reasoning behind this update was "Balancing" and "Realism". As of recently: You can now quickly switch between 2 snipers and a sidearm and a automatic weapon all while simultaneously healing using syringes that make you bulletproof AND then jumping off of a 4 story building and surviving due to said syringe, then proceeding to quickly slicing at an opponent with a katana you pulled out of where sunlight doesn't exist.

AT THE SAME TIME

You can carry 37 items at a time that can stack into 64, and carry duffel bags that hold 27. The average car weighs 2 tons, and by filling each and every slot with duffel bags filled with cars that's maybe 127872 pounds. And you can still run like nothing, all while wearing a full suit of juggernaut armor that is also probably very hefty.

Reminder: The update that was supposed to bring realism to the server and ended up killing it while so many more unrealistic things still exist, pvp is somehow worse than old time shotgun spam too. All while at the same time the owners drool at their desks taking months at a time on updates that do nothing productive due to the minimal amounts of staff due to them quitting.

Absolutely brilliant usage of brainpower gentlemen.

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211
    View attachment 4599 So as most people know the update that killed tmd, the combat update that added cool down times to medical items. The reasoning behind this update was "Balancing" and "Realism". As of recently: You can now quickly switch between 2 snipers and a sidearm and a automatic weapon all while simultaneously healing using syringes that make you bulletproof AND then jumping off of a 4 story building and surviving due to said syringe, then proceeding to quickly slicing at an opponent with a katana you pulled out of where sunlight doesn't exist.

AT THE SAME TIME

You can carry 37 items at a time that can stack into 64, and carry duffel bags that hold 27. The average car weighs 2 tons, and by filling each and every slot with duffel bags filled with cars that's maybe 127872 pounds. And you can still run like nothing, all while wearing a full suit of juggernaut armor that is also probably very hefty.

Reminder: The update that was supposed to bring realism to the server and ended up killing it while so many more unrealistic things still exist, pvp is somehow worse than old time shotgun spam too. All while at the same time the owners drool at their desks taking months at a time on updates that do nothing productive due to the minimal amounts of staff due to them quitting.

Absolutely brilliant usage of brainpower gentlemen.
    To be honest, I am, and not just only "I", everyone's sick of you "OGs" just complaining TMD's PvP screwed. Threads like this have been repeated over a thousand times already and they actually serve the same purpose:Complaining. The Owners may not care about the server anymore, but they still do more than you've ever done to the server. They both did bad and good updates, like every other MC server does. And yet, what did you do? Sit around, complains this server sucks and the Owners are careless? Despite the bad updates, they're still the Owners, the creators. "Balancing." I can see why you're mad here, but how the actual hell would a new player is supposed to kill an unbeatable Jugged goblin spamming pains, basicly invincible even with like 5 gbar shooting at them? The only thing I agree here is the unrealistic physics.

To be honest, I am, and not just only "I", everyone's sick of you "OGs" just complaining TMD's PvP screwed. Threads like this have been repeated over a thousand times already and they actually serve the same purpose:Complaining. The Owners may not care about the server anymore, but they still do more than you've ever done to the server. They both did bad and good updates, like every other MC server does. And yet, what did you do? Sit around, complains this server sucks and the Owners are careless? Despite the bad updates, they're still the Owners, the creators. "Balancing." I can see why you're mad here, but how the actual hell would a new player is supposed to kill an unbeatable Jugged goblin spamming pains, basicly invincible even with like 5 gbar shooting at them? The only thing I agree here is the unrealistic physics.
    Those jugg spammers can still win, with 2 snipers and a deag against 2 juggs, or just spam automatics, I'm complaining because 1: I wanna insult the owners who ruined the place i loved and depopulated the place to hell. 2: Well, they don't listen to the community anyways, not like they'll listen. The hope is maybe they do fix it, maybe they do something about it, well, more so telling them they messed up, that they should have actually listened, this entire thing started because of that one update no one asked for and no one wanted. Besides, what else is there to do? Not complaining won't get it fixed, complaining has a teensy weensy bit of a higher chance, but even then the damage has honestly been done beyond comprehension. No wonder why tmdpve has gotten so popular, as a matter of fact i main it now because the system is somehow worse than before, and that it's even worse to pvp. Even then did you say "A jugg spamming pains is unkillable by a new player." Not quite sure bc while writing this i didn't really take a good look but you may get my point when i say: players that have played pvp for a good long time, know how to pvp, nothing can kill them, other than 2v1 spamming and blind luck. Again, this is basically entirely to insult the mental capacity they have to make good "corporate" (I think that's the right word for this?) decisions, leading to massive drop in profits and money making for an update that tons of people said "Don't do it" to. The update was probably the biggest corporate disaster in the history of the server, taking the player count from full to <30 on it's first day. and dwindling shortly after. They didn't listen, and this is their mistake, i'm just poking fun at their minimal brain capacity for good decisions.

Last edited:

Runkelpokk

Those jugg spammers can still win, with 2 snipers and a deag against 2 juggs, or just spam automatics, I'm complaining because 1: I wanna insult the owners who ruined the place i loved and depopulated the place to hell. 2: Well, they don't listen to the community anyways, not like they'll listen. The hope is maybe they do fix it, maybe they do something about it, well, more so telling them they messed up, that they should have actually listened, this entire thing started because of that one update no one asked for and no one wanted. Besides, what else is there to do? Not complaining won't get it fixed, complaining has a teensy weensy bit of a higher chance, but even then the damage has honestly been done beyond comprehension. No wonder why tmdpve has gotten so popular, as a matter of fact i main it now because the system is somehow worse than before, and that it's even worse to pvp. Even then did you say "A jugg spamming pains is unkillable by a new player." Not quite sure bc while writing this i didn't really take a good look but you may get my point when i say: players that have played pvp for a good long time, know how to pvp, nothing can kill them, other than 2v1 spamming and blind luck. Again, this is basically entirely to insult the mental capacity they have to make good "corporate" (I think that's the right word for this?) decisions, leading to massive drop in profits and money making for an update that tons of people said "Don't do it" to. The update was probably the biggest corporate disaster in the history of the server, taking the player count from full to <30 on it's first day. and dwindling shortly after. They didn't listen, and this is their mistake, i'm just poking fun at their minimal brain capacity for good decisions.
    i agree syringes make the pvp expirience worse and car spamming is a big problem (not only that you can run as hell but there are also a ton of bugs with cars)

Furretto

I agree, old tmd was better. New pvp is super bad and the whole thing with cars needs to be fixed. The cool down between placing them should be longer because I see juggs with a stack of bikes in their inventory so even if you have a flamethrower they can just run forever. There should be a cool down on placing cars longer than 3 seconds.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    everyone's sick of you "OGs" just complaining TMD's PvP screwed.
    Woah, yeah, not every OG is big, bad, and toxic... Plus, they do have a point on the realism side of things... But honestly, I think this new PvP system is more balanced than it has ever been. Also, UglyAnimal, the player base has gotten a boost, a substantial one too, since this update.

I do want T5s back though... I loved my Grozas!!!:(

Runkelpokk

I agree, old tmd was better. New pvp is super bad and the whole thing with cars needs to be fixed. The cool down between placing them should be longer because I see juggs with a stack of bikes in their inventory so even if you have a flamethrower they can just run forever. There should be a cool down on placing cars longer than 3 seconds.
    this post is almost half a year old and was about the change from op tp the current pvp...
    But i agree cars need some reworks/rebalances
    Woah, yeah, not every OG is big, bad, and toxic... Plus, they do have a point on the realism side of things... But honestly, I think this new PvP system is more balanced than it has ever been. Also, UglyAnimal, the player base has gotten a boost, a substantial one too, since this update.

The op pvp was realy popular and when it got removed without a propper alternative (like tmdc which game a bit too late) the playercount droped a lot, today havoc almost recoverd from the insane playerdrop but with a good tmdop update a lot of "og's" might come back and new players would also get into the tmdop pvp

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40

I've gone onto the current TMDOP server a couple times and not everyone is evil. Yeah fam I miss the groza too. Wr never did get t5 camos, kinda disappointed. If you downloaded the season resource packs then you could see the camos but never got them in game

dont necropost yourself :p
    also i dont see a problem if "new" ppl on the forum share their oppinion on older post even if this post is outdated but expecialy team recruitment and suggestions should be excludet from the necropost rule
    That could be true to a point, but if the subject is now irrelevant,such as if it is older than 1.5 years old or no longer contributing to suggestions, then it should be classified as necroposting

oof just realized
    Again?
    Wait a minute. Shoot