• IP Copied!
  • Build Contest and Hell Night Contest Info

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    GERBDbh.png

Detailed Build Contest
    Our Detailed Build Contest has come to a close. We had some of our best submissions yet, and choosing our top eight favorites was a difficult task. Without further ado, here are the winners.

1st Place: MountOlympusMon by MonFierre
    2nd Place: RiverVillage by ciosek1 & L0grey
    3rd Place: Castle666 by sven_svenou
    4th Place: Juh_coh_Bee5 by Juh_Coh_Bee
    5th Place: IslandFortress by L0grey & ciosek1
    6th Place: dead_world by Alpha_PVP_
    7th Place: churchsafezone by ReadyPlayer1
    8th Place: munchiicrunchii by _MunchiiCrunchii

Thank you to everyone who participated, and be sure to hop onto Map Maker (/server mm-1) to check out the winning maps!

Hell Night Contest Update
    There are only three days left in the Hell Night Contest qualifying period, and a few people have addressed concerns about the time of the final game. Because of this, we have decided to move the final game of the contest to Saturday, February 18th at 6:00PM EST. This time should be a fair time that everyone can make. Also, even if you don't qualify, be sure to tune in the watch the game on our official Twitch Channel, which can be found here.

That's all more now. Thank you for your continued support, and be sure to check in for more announcements later this week.

Last edited:

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    First, can you please push back the hn days more? Those are some really good maps, i would never have a chance.
    (Whats the next contest?)

vegetbles

Mythical
    vegetbles
    vegetbles vegetbles
    Congrats to everyone who won or placed!

Good Luck to the people competing in the hellnight contest also.

What contests do you think we should have next?

Jirache

Mythical
    Jirache
    Jirache Jirache
    There should be a contest for a sort of scavenger hunt game. You can give everyone like a week to find (ex: Strip club). They take a screenshot. Once they've found all the items on the list, they post on the contest thread and attach the screenshots. All winners could get a duffel or two full of legendary/awesome items. (i.e.: Engines, tires, generators, gold items, etc.)

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Since the time of the contest has been changed will the time the qualification ends change to?

-From the Canadian boy thats gunna kick your butt in the contest!

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    I'd rather have the contest be on a Friday evening/late afternoon when everyone is basically available.

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    There's a good chance that we end up delaying it until next weekend to find a time that works for everyone.

Just change the time on Sunday (I'm mountain time) also will qualifying still end on Feb 10? Or has that been pushed back to

ciosek1

Congrats to everyone who won or placed!

Good Luck to the people competing in the hellnight contest also.

What contests do you think we should have next?
    Y'all should make a mid-evil contest, it's becoming a pretty consitent style on the server and I would love to see how great some of my maps compare to other mid-evil builders.

JewishBagel

Famous
    JewishBagel
    JewishBagel JewishBagel
    Keep in mind guys, the Hell Night contest is now on Saturday, February 18th. Hope you have time to qualify.