• IP Copied!
  • Builder Newsletter 4

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    29N8DkralJzMaghSpjio3qkPYgIH9Y-Wr7IptIwRGbIJ-DcUA1XoVPo-HKsAGJwLRnLDtcSUJpvwMLo_1hBNfjgRwnI_cSdBrjvwobJkkP2Wk-NelXJS-VbvtztUwosd06rjQ3jA

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

vRFcMtNpz3cn0mlftoXFwxKkgeQaDFqZGhBkbwWU0WIzXjGbOTKgQ2ffSVCMCLsoaNuSD8YN-x52jFwEJOjM7FClx-d63DWDPvNoREAoiiG1-Y3LEDE_RgPz4iXeHiJTt23xifkw

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

Welcome to a another great issue of the HavocMC Build Team Newsletter. So much has happened within the past few weeks since our last letter went out. The Walking dead despite internet scuttlebutt had an amazing season finale and can now start moving forward. Also do not worry I will not spoil anything those are never my intentions but I will say a lot of big things are coming and all of us builders are working very hard to get so many things done as quickly and ethically as we can. As many of the other staff members and owners have said the big EULA change is a speed bump at the moment and some projects may be delayed for release but we are working as hard as we can to keep you all in the loop. We are also working on a new resource pack to help create a more realistic environment all credit which goes to _VC_ and Kyritic who helped supply us some amazing new textures. Also a shout out to ChlngeAccepted who is doing an amazing job in creating new weapon skins.

Also I would just like to add since this has been talked and asked about a lot and has been done in the past we are considering doing a live stream via twitch of a build session. This has been something we tried in the past and it was positively received by the community. So if you all would like to see all of us fooling around for a couple hours one day on a live stream event you can vote HERE. If the majority vote is yes then we will figure out what build we will all work on together and pick a day and time that suits all the builders.

cYhBz1UJoBCmr02R3x6bcdioxYoiZBvNzY8tv44-mxPzOebBXDsRMZ3kydX-kWw37HER2WDA_Q_t_wM2TgXOf5geYl889LE2NFOvEla7zZhAqRbzSF_74hgqQ5eWRVtZUnav82Oj

TMD

Okay so getting down to the nitty gritty of everything we have so much planned for tmd. As you all already know TMD classic will be making its debut later on this year which is basically a remade version of the old 1.7 Atlanta that the owners have worked so hard on building it almost block by block and is still in construction. We are also thinking of new ways to keep TMD more interesting as the EULA update will change some features. These new ideas consist of making the leveling system more useful such as unlocking special cosmetic content and hopefully certain quest. Also weekly events such as a staff bounty event where each week a staff member will have a bounty posted on their heads and if this member is hunted down and killed in game then the player will receive a bounty reward, again this is still in the works and it may be implemented later on.

HellNIGHT

The news of multiple hellnight maps has sparked creative life into a lot of our members and though we have a long list of map ideas to create we are still interested in what you the players think would make a good map so let us know.

MiniGames

One of the recent major builds we have created which we hope to show a glimpse of in next weeks newsletter will potentially become its own minigame as an arena style death match between teams and boss’s. We will have more on this new minigame idea next week so be sure to check back with us.

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Be nice to each other, Don't Text And Drive!

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    29N8DkralJzMaghSpjio3qkPYgIH9Y-Wr7IptIwRGbIJ-DcUA1XoVPo-HKsAGJwLRnLDtcSUJpvwMLo_1hBNfjgRwnI_cSdBrjvwobJkkP2Wk-NelXJS-VbvtztUwosd06rjQ3jA

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

vRFcMtNpz3cn0mlftoXFwxKkgeQaDFqZGhBkbwWU0WIzXjGbOTKgQ2ffSVCMCLsoaNuSD8YN-x52jFwEJOjM7FClx-d63DWDPvNoREAoiiG1-Y3LEDE_RgPz4iXeHiJTt23xifkw

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

Welcome to a another great issue of the HavocMC Build Team Newsletter. So much has happened within the past few weeks since our last letter went out. The Walking dead despite internet scuttlebutt had an amazing season finale and can now start moving forward. Also do not worry I will not spoil anything those are never my intentions but I will say a lot of big things are coming and all of us builders are working very hard to get so many things done as quickly and ethically as we can. As many of the other staff members and owners have said the big EULA change is a speed bump at the moment and some projects may be delayed for release but we are working as hard as we can to keep you all in the loop. We are also working on a new resource pack to help create a more realistic environment all credit which goes to _VC_ and Kyritic who helped supply us some amazing new textures. Also a shout out to ChlngeAccepted who is doing an amazing job in creating new weapon skins.

Also I would just like to add since this has been talked and asked about a lot and has been done in the past we are considering doing a live stream via twitch of a build session. This has been something we tried in the past and it was positively received by the community. So if you all would like to see all of us fooling around for a couple hours one day on a live stream event you can vote HERE. If the majority vote is yes then we will figure out what build we will all work on together and pick a day and time that suits all the builders.

cYhBz1UJoBCmr02R3x6bcdioxYoiZBvNzY8tv44-mxPzOebBXDsRMZ3kydX-kWw37HER2WDA_Q_t_wM2TgXOf5geYl889LE2NFOvEla7zZhAqRbzSF_74hgqQ5eWRVtZUnav82Oj

TMD

Okay so getting down to the nitty gritty of everything we have so much planned for tmd. As you all already know TMD classic will be making its debut later on this year which is basically a remade version of the old 1.7 Atlanta that the owners have worked so hard on building it almost block by block and is still in construction. We are also thinking of new ways to keep TMD more interesting as the EULA update will change some features. These new ideas consist of making the leveling system more useful such as unlocking special cosmetic content and hopefully certain quest. Also weekly events such as a staff bounty event where each week a staff member will have a bounty posted on their heads and if this member is hunted down and killed in game then the player will receive a bounty reward, again this is still in the works and it may be implemented later on.

HellNIGHT

The news of multiple hellnight maps has sparked creative life into a lot of our members and though we have a long list of map ideas to create we are still interested in what you the players think would make a good map so let us know.

MiniGames

One of the recent major builds we have created which we hope to show a glimpse of in next weeks newsletter will potentially become its own minigame as an arena style death match between teams and boss’s. We will have more on this new minigame idea next week so be sure to check back with us.

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

i love the words but i gotta say...the pictures are pretty awesome

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I think a good map be a big space station for the star wars peeps also there could be a map with a bunch of islands as well for those people.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77

BUILDERS NEWSLETTER

Hello everyone!

HAVOCMC

TMD

HellNIGHT

MiniGames

Sincerely-

HAVOCMC BUILD TEAM

Maybe for Hell Night, you guys should try to recreate the fortnite map with Walking Dead locations instead and have the old parachuting system re-added back. Then make a floating bus (like the one from the prison) take people across it? I feel like it would be a good idea since the popularity fortnite has received.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Hell yeah! Hell's Night would definitely benefit from a big arena (instead of a random piece of the map).
    Maybe throw in some small villages with a big urban area right in the middle (atlanta style), some hills, small lakes. Maybe put back vehicles? (why was it removed?)

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    [QUOTE="Maybe put back vehicles? (why was it removed?)[/QUOTE]
    I don't think they were removed, I think they got bugged when it updated and no one fixed it.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Oh, I thought they were shut off to avoid those vehicles-pvp stuff.
    It would be insane a hoaver one to get you through the water, it would add a lot of variables inside the shrinking area

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    I say that the builders focus on one thing at a time, that way things might get done faster.