• no

• yes

• what does this do

• maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    I think these would be a good addition for Havoc if they intend on going for the long haul here.

Community Managers would be:
    -A ONE OFF POSITION
    -have permissions at the helper level (the CM is not to use these under normal circumstances)
    -primary objective is to collect player concerns and suggestions
    -these are sent DIRECTLY to upper staff
    -all workshopped ideas are polled by the CM on the forums and discord and relayed to upper staff. This means stupid decisions won’t be forced upon the playerbase.
    -secondary objectives include monitoring forums on a more frequent level than most staff & being the first to receive tickets with HIGH (not medium or low) priority. Other staff members should take whatever free time they now have not responding to tickets to be productive on the server

There would be a SEPERATE APPLICATION for community managers. This is because they are less involved with the server and more the playerbase itself.

This means that there is no official amount of time a staff member must moderate per week ON THE SERVER. They do not have to actively moderate despite having the permissions; it is more to temporarily freeze/kick hackers when a helper isn’t on.

some requirements of this should be:
    -100+ hours on server
    -50+ forums messages
    -RECOMMENDATIONS from other players who can attest to their addition to the staff.
    -if the staff has deemed their application acceptable, their recruitment will be polled to the community through the forums and discord. The bare minimum to pass is 60% approval. Staff cannot veto this unless they feel the legitimacy of the vote has been compromised.
    -a thought out idea for the future of Havoc
    -experience with multiple “classes” of players (ranks, nonranks etc.) This may mean the job is biased towards ranks; this is irrelevant as long as they perform better at their job.
    This rank is meant to bridge the staff and community together effectively, and if done right it’ll do just that.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Alright. Let me chest thump for once in my miserable exitance.

I could do this. I was a Jr Mod and the reason I left was I wanted to make a statement about staff not caring about toxicity. From this platform, I could actually do something about it. Ive poured more time into making camos and resources and ideas for this server than I want to admit. Ive done everything I can to better this server and from my current stance it doesn't feel like I can do anything - the owners are too distant to do anything and all the ideas we throw out never seem to reach anyone of power. I could channel all this stuff up. And because I was a Jr Mod, I already have some connections among staff. As for my forums status, just look at me Messages/Likes Received under my name. I have done everything I can to not make enemies and try to treat everyone the same no matter how they treat me.

There. I was narcissistic for once. But I feel like this is something I could do. And I want to.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    Alright. Let me chest thump for once in my miserable exitance.

I could do this. I was a Jr Mod and the reason I left was I wanted to make a statement about staff not caring about toxicity. From this platform, I could actually do something about it. Ive poured more time into making camos and resources and ideas for this server than I want to admit. Ive done everything I can to better this server and from my current stance it doesn't feel like I can do anything - the owners are too distant to do anything and all the ideas we throw out never seem to reach anyone of power. I could channel all this stuff up. And because I was a Jr Mod, I already have some connections among staff. As for my forums status, just look at me Messages/Likes Received under my name. I have done everything I can to not make enemies and try to treat everyone the same no matter how they treat me.

There. I was narcissistic for once. But I feel like this is something I could do. And I want to.
    go ahead, man. be as narcisssitic as you want.

You could be literally hitler and become CM, but that would require a majority vote.
    but if it gets created i say go for it my good sir

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    I'd want Chlng/Bentley/kat for it:

- chlng for the heart, he was among the staff and got pissed and steped down about their inanity (and also calling them out), thats utterly important for this position (since we need people to voice players not the staff);
    - Bentley for all his awesome job he's been doing for all his accomplishments from before getting into the builders team. His will to also let us well informed and with a cool head is absolutely necessary for it. He said he is not able to keep up with all these new social media stuff (yt, discord, facebook etc), but this could be done by other staff as well, while he is in charge of taking our opinions to the owners;
    - kat, altough all that drama involving 'leaked info' I don't think this is something to worry about - I did not even see malicious intent on that, just some common slide, no major damage involved. Also, it's clear (at least to me) her intension to bring the community back to it's feet, trying to gather and discuss our different views on many aspects.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    I'd want Chlng/Bentley/kat for it:

- chlng for the heart, he was among the staff and got pissed and steped down about their inanity (and also calling them out), thats utterly important for this position (since we need people to voice players not the staff);
    - Bentley for all his awesome job he's been doing for all his accomplishments from before getting into the builders team. His will to also let us well informed and with a cool head is absolutely necessary for it. He said he is not able to keep up with all these new social media stuff (yt, discord, facebook etc), but this could be done by other staff as well, while he is in charge of taking our opinions to the owners;
    - kat, altough all that drama involving 'leaked info' I don't think this is something to worry about - I did not even see malicious intent on that, just some common slide, no major damage involved. Also, it's clear (at least to me) her intention to bring the community back to it's feet, trying to gather and discuss our different views on many aspects.

i think kat will become community manager after exo becomes an owner. the position would require them to be able to handle potentially sensitive information about the server and it's plans. she is a confirmed leaker.
    2nd this person would need the respect of the staff team, and considering her antics yesterday with the post, she killed any respect many had for her with extreme prejudice. those events were to stay in the team, she decided to release it in a way that sought to defame me, peach and kendra among others. that was staff business and frankly old business. period.
    lastly, she does not know how to have a logical argument, nor accept blame for anything done. for something that requires listening to others she is one of the last i would support to hold the post. she may hear what you say, but she does not listen. i think this is a very reserved response considering recent events. I hope she knows better than to try a smear post again. words are my domain and that was just shown.

now you reader may be thinking "oh my god, so toxic!". i dont care. the facts speak for themselves,

@ChlngeAccepted i think you would be a good choice. you have proven you dont want drama, and dont like toxicity, you were a jr mod twice i believe. you have made multiple unifying posts on the forums, listen to other people's arguments and make great camos to boot :p

@Kyritic you have yourself noted you can be toxic but you are overwhelmingly supportive of the community, and the server. the most recent video as well as several very detailed threads show that you care about the server and are willing to hear everyone out. you are only toxic when you need to be (which is something i can relate to :/ )

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    i think kat will become community manager after exo becomes an owner. the position would require them to be able to handle potentially sensitive information about the server and it's plans. she is a confirmed leaker.
    2nd this person would need the respect of the staff team, and considering her antics yesterday with the post, she killed any respect many had for her with extreme prejudice. those events were to stay in the team, she decided to release it in a way that sought to defame me, peach and kendra among others. that was staff business and frankly old business. period.
    lastly, she does not know how to have a logical argument, nor accept blame for anything done. for something that requires listening to others she is one of the last i would support to hold the post. she may hear what you say, but she does not listen. i think this is a very reserved response considering recent events. I hope she knows better than to try a smear post again. words are my domain and that was just shown.

now you reader may be thinking "oh my god, so toxic!". i dont care. the facts speak for themselves,

(Dont take this personal just end this child ****)
    You really need stop targeting people over a minecraft leak, actually listen to yourself. It’s pathetic that you care this much about someone, and constantly using passive aggressive behavior to insult someone that happened Months ago. Nobody probably ****ing cares at this point, but you. It was probably **** update anyways grow up dude, its really getting to point where looks like jealousy.

If you really had good attentions to fix server, get off your high horse. Stop feeding this childish drama. If you reply with more drama, My judgement about you was dramatically wrong.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    (Dont take this personal just end this child ****)
    You really need stop targeting people over a minecraft leak, actually listen to yourself. It’s pathetic that you care this much about someone, and constantly using passive aggressive behavior to insult someone that happened Months ago. Nobody probably ****ing cares at this point, but you. It was probably **** update anyways grow up dude, its really getting to point where looks like jealousy.

If you really had good attentions to fix server, get off your high horse. Stop feeding this childish drama. If you reply with more drama, My judgement about you was dramatically wrong.

1. I did say look at the facts. You obviously did not.

2. I was not the one who brought up the "leaking **** that happened months ago. That was kat yesterday when she made a post solely to drag up old problems.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater

@ChlngeAccepted i think you would be a good choice. you have proven you dont want drama, and dont like toxicity, you were a jr mod twice i believe. you have made multiple unifying posts on the forums, listen to other people's arguments and make great camos to boot :p

@Kyritic you have yourself noted you can be toxic but you are overwhelmingly supportive of the community, and the server. the most recent video as well as several very detailed threads show that you care about the server and are willing to hear everyone out. you are only toxic when you need to be (which is something i can relate to :/ )
    I personally don’t want Kyritic anywhere near a place of power. I think he’s immature and he’s proven that he can’t lead well if his plan is to mouth off.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    I personally don’t want Kyritic anywhere near a place of power. I think he’s immature and he’s proven that he can’t lead well if his plan is to mouth off.
    Rejante chill out a bit my guy, causing drama is showing immaturity.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Rejante is Rejante, BulletEater is BulletEater, Ddengar is Dengar, JBentley is JBentley.

I don't even know where is Rejante but this is definitely not Rejante.

And just because you don't like someone's opinion doesn't mean it's drama.

Its his alt, I thought Bulleteater was familiar then I realized it was rejantes alt from the day the builders had their alts on the build server for the trailer. In fact an npc of his alt (Bulleteater) is currentley running around in the builders spawn.

Bulleteater

Bulleteater
    Bulleteater Bulleteater
    Its his alt, I thought Bulleteater was familiar then I realized it was rejantes alt from the day the builders had their alts on the build server for the trailer. In fact an npc of his alt (Bulleteater) is currentley running around in the builders spawn.
    I’m not rejante. It’s that simple. Look at our writing styles, for one.

If you were to attempt solving the encryption in my signature you’d realize you’re wrong. I don’t have any affiliation with Bulleteater.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    I cant be bothered with the forums later ladies. Keep drama in female bathroom ay?

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    I recommend @Cat_Squirrel_Inc and @general2673 as Community Managers.
    Cat is mature, welcoming of differing opinions as long as they're logically sound, and she's pretty well known in this community. I respect her dearly, as she was one of the first on this server that actually made me feel pretty welcome.
    General wants what's best for the server. He's a no bs kind of dude sometimes, and that's commendable. He makes logical responses in places that need them and he can take a joke. He's also equally as well known as Cat in my eyes (since I see those two almost everywhere here @_@).

But yeah, they're great for the community is what I'm saying. Plus they actually use their heads instead of being absolutely biased or illogical.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat is mature, welcoming of differing opinions as long as they're logically sound, and she's pretty well known in this community. I respect her dearly, as she was one of the first on this server that actually made me feel pretty welcome.
    General wants what's best for the server. He's a no bs kind of dude sometimes, and that's commendable. He makes logical responses in places that need them and he can take a joke. He's also equally as well known as Cat in my eyes (since I see those two almost everywhere here @_@).

But yeah, they're great for the community is what I'm saying. Plus they actually use their heads instead of being absolutely biased or illogical.
    Wow... I'm flattered. I'll provide my criticism for this comment: While yes, General and I (mostly me, since I can only speak for myself) are generally logical, and provide the straight-to-the-point, facts-don't-care-about-your-feelings commentary and criticism, we (again, mostly commenting on me) have our faults. Whether it be a knack to get caught up in useless drama, so "calling out" people at inappropriate times. Then there's the OG's, specifically the toxic ones. Now, to me, the term "OG" has been given to those 'relevant' players who have the mindset that they're all that matters, so I'll be going off of that (my other definition, is a player who's played 2+ years). But yeah, I do have my moments..

Here's where I agree with you:
    Yes, General and I have been with the server for white a long time probably 6+ years combined (not quite sure when he joined)? Anyway, we've been active in-game, on the forums, and on the discord. We've been on both staff teams, moderation AND build. We've been with them long enough to get to know the members, how the systems work, their flaws, and way to improve. We're accepted by almost all the players (except a few OGs, who, apparently, all conspired to get us booted. tbh who cares), so that's good in terms of public relation. Plus, the ideas I've provided for the staff team, build team, etc. were generally liked. Same with General.

The only thing I worry about is, if either of us were chosen, cooperation btwn staff and the toxic OGs. Not gunna say or start anything as it's not worth it, but I can assure you there would be resistance of some kind. But who knows? Maybe we'll be able to leave the past in the past and help to support the server for the better.

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Wow... I'm flattered. I'll provide my criticism for this comment: While yes, General and I (mostly me, since I can only speak for myself) are generally logical, and provide the straight-to-the-point, facts-don't-care-about-your-feelings commentary and criticism, we (again, mostly commenting on me) have our faults. Whether it be a knack to get caught up in useless drama, so "calling out" people at inappropriate times. Then there's the OG's, specifically the toxic ones. Now, to me, the term "OG" has been given to those 'relevant' players who have the mindset that they're all that matters, so I'll be going off of that (my other definition, is a player who's played 2+ years). But yeah, I do have my moments..

Yes, General and I have been with the server for white a long time probably 6+ years combined (not quite sure when he joined)? Anyway, we've been active in-game, on the forums, and on the discord. We've been on both staff teams, moderation AND build. We've been with them long enough to get to know the members, how the systems work, their flaws, and way to improve. We're accepted by almost all the players (except a few OGs, who, apparently, all conspired to get us booted. tbh who cares), so that's good in terms of public relation. Plus, the ideas I've provided for the staff team, build team, etc. were generally liked. Same with General.

The only thing I worry about is, if either of us were chosen, cooperation btwn staff and the toxic OGs. Not gunna say or start anything as it's not worth it, but I can assure you there would be resistance of some kind. But who knows? Maybe we'll be able to leave the past in the past and help to support the server for the better.
    I'd hope the OGs would want to bury the hatchet.
    They're teenagers, likely adults are in there too. But still, if they can't grow up, oh well. Screw'em. They're a small chunk of the community and they don't often come on anymore anyways I think. The ones that are don't seem to have any qualms against you two from what I've seen before.
    Some staff members have issues with everyone (note how I didn't say all). And since the staff guidelines haven't changed in gods know how long, they're just enjoying the power.

I just hope both parties will end up okay with the community manager stuff. After all, not welcoming change isn't exactly wise on their part. Am I right?

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673

I agree with @Cat_Squirrel_Inc here. I have a certain way of dealing with opinions. cat. you explained it perfectly. I appreciate you holding off from saying where my flaws lie. but I gotta say. we seem to have the same drawbacks. i do get caught up in "drama" at times. i joined in mid 2016 btw. everything below "heres where i agree with you" i agree with.

@JT900 honestly? i didn't see that coming. I do try my best to unify the community with ideas that offer compromise rather than one sided arguments. i think me and cat are fairly well known xD especially within the team. we left our marks in different ways. (i wont be forgetting fort cat anytime soon :) ) If the community wants me there and the staff are willing to back me, im happy to fill the post.