• IP Copied!
    Play.Havoc.Games
  • Convince me to start playing :)

Funnehh

That fact you have yet to be muted on the forums astounds me. I am not the one going on peoples fourms and being a utter troll for the hopes of someone finding me funny. A little hypocritical I think, Don't you?

Ooo no weeb emojis! Finally someone who's normal.

Hypocritical? How so, please tell me. I'm doing this just for a bit of fun. The way your making a thread all about yourself and you wanting people to make you stay is literally the definition of attention seeking, your wanting people to want you. Thats no where near what I'm doing you utter imbecile. Please oh please re think what you're saying. Just because I'm having a bit of fun on the forums hardly means I'm attention seeking.. Great one dude, good logic you clearly have though this through.

KyronicGaming

Builder
    Builder
    Ooo no weeb emojis! Finally someone who's normal.

Hypocritical? How so, please tell me. I'm doing this just for a bit of fun. The way your making a thread all about yourself and you wanting people to make you stay is literally the definition of attention seeking, your wanting people to want you. Thats no where near what I'm doing you utter imbecile. Please oh please re think what you're saying. Just because I'm having a bit of fun on the forums hardly means I'm attention seeking.. Great one dude, good logic you clearly have though this through.

This is the last reply I gonna do as I don't really want this to become a big thing. Weeb emojis? If your referring to the wink face ';)' That is hardly a weeb emoji and everyone uses it. I myself dislike the weeb emojis but idc if people use them. 1. I don't really think you have read this post, no one is even asking me to stay, That is not even what its about! Please look into it before replying, If I was gonna leave Id say good bye to a few people privately and leave, not make a big show out of it. Ask Wavy, When I had been banned beforehand I said that I am just gonna leave it and not make a massive fuss. Its hypocritical but I really do doubt you just do it for fun, nearly every troll wants audience, You have weird way's of having fun. Whats wrong with being wanted? Like legit I would much rather want to be wanted than acting (I said acting not being) a social outcast pointing out everyone's flaws and looking down on them. You posted that comment for a reaction, A reaction is the same as getting attention and you seeked a reaction making you a attention seeker. Let's put it like this, If you wanted to buy a game but there was no review about it, you would ask people you know to say some pros and cons correct? That's what I am doing! I am not sitting saying 'Give me one good reason I should play with you' Yes, I wanted to be convinced that its a good game, But I didnt really want to be begged to play. Hold up and zoom out a little bit, Why all this drama over a simple question? Dose that not make you the imbecile? You cant put out a attacking comment like that and then go on the defensive trying to explain why you are right! I love a reaction sometime's off people, Its human nature. But if your gonna get one, At least know the context and my intention before attacking it :) (Oh and by the way if you didnt know, that's not a 'weeb emoji') But please, If you play mine-wars then give me a little incite into what it is like.

Funnehh

This is the last reply I gonna do as I don't really want this to become a big thing. Weeb emojis? If your referring to the wink face ';)' That is hardly a weeb emoji and everyone uses it. I myself dislike the weeb emojis but idc if people use them. 1. I don't really think you have read this post, no one is even asking me to stay, That is not even what its about! Please look into it before replying, If I was gonna leave Id say good bye to a few people privately and leave, not make a big show out of it. Ask Wavy, When I had been banned beforehand I said that I am just gonna leave it and not make a massive fuss. Its hypocritical but I really do doubt you just do it for fun, nearly every troll wants audience, You have weird way's of having fun. Whats wrong with being wanted? Like legit I would much rather want to be wanted than acting (I said acting not being) a social outcast pointing out everyone's flaws and looking down on them. You posted that comment for a reaction, A reaction is the same as getting attention and you seeked a reaction making you a attention seeker. Let's put it like this, If you wanted to buy a game but there was no review about it, you would ask people you know to say some pros and cons correct? That's what I am doing! I am not sitting saying 'Give me one good reason I should play with you' Yes, I wanted to be convinced that its a good game, But I didnt really want to be begged to play. Hold up and zoom out a little bit, Why all this drama over a simple question? Dose that not make you the imbecile? You cant put out a attacking comment like that and then go on the defensive trying to explain why you are right! I love a reaction sometime's off people, Its human nature. But if your gonna get one, At least know the context and my intention before attacking it :) (Oh and by the way if you didnt know, that's not a 'weeb emoji') But please, If you play mine-wars then give me a little incite into what it is like.

"No weeb emojis" bloody read it lol. If your going to number things in a paragraph please use the actual word like "one" or "two" rather than the number. I posted that to have a bit of a laugh, everyone posts for a reaction because that why they post. Again, common sense please.Now my "attacking" comment wasn't meant for all of this is was meant for a laugh. Please explain the "context" this was posted in, because this came off to me as attention seeking thats why I made the comment I did. Oh and if this is your last reply on it, have fun attention seeking!

KyronicGaming

Builder
    Builder
    "No weeb emojis" bloody read it lol. If your going to number things in a paragraph please use the actual word like "one" or "two" rather than the number. I posted that to have a bit of a laugh, everyone posts for a reaction because that why they post. Again, common sense please.Now my "attacking" comment wasn't meant for all of this is was meant for a laugh. Please explain the "context" this was posted in, because this came off to me as attention seeking thats why I made the comment I did. Oh and if this is your last reply on it, have fun attention seeking!
    My bad for the weeb emojis, thought you were being sarcastic, Thanks xD Cba arguing the other points i am done explaining myself

Funnehh

My bad for the weeb emojis, thought you were being sarcastic, Thanks xD Cba arguing the other points i am done explaining myself

3ddb195de3ce39bc8ac4347bf770a93b.png