• IP Copied!
  • CopperheadJake A.K.A. Jacob

CopperheadJake

Champion
    CopperheadJake
    CopperheadJake CopperheadJake
    Hello everybody, my name is Jacob. I have been playing on HavocMC for a while, I've been playing for a year, maybe even more. I'm a very friendly person once you start talking to me, and I like having conversations with people. If anyone needs help or wants to talk to me, they're welcome whenever! I recently started playing almost daily, because of how much of a no-life I am. In game my name is "CopperheadJake."
    Q&A
    Favorite food?: Cheeseburgers.
    Favorite HavocMC game?: The Mining Dead.
    Favorite activity?: Hanging out with friends, archery, shooting, fishing and video games.
    This isn't very much information, but in case you want to know more about me, just message me. Have a nice day everyone, and God bless!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Jacob and welcome to the forums as well as HavocMC! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the server and please feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game of any questions or concerns you may have. ^v^

~Katitude :p

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy, Jacob! Welcome to the forums. Your likes are very similar to mine. I enjoy fishing and video games, and love shooting. I hope we can be very good friends! :)

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Hello and welcome to HavocMC and it's forum! If you have any questions, or just want to chat with someone, feel free to message me!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hello everybody, my name is Jacob. I have been playing on HavocMC for a while, I've been playing for a year, maybe even more. I'm a very friendly person once you start talking to me, and I like having conversations with people. If anyone needs help or wants to talk to me, they're welcome whenever! I recently started playing almost daily, because of how much of a no-life I am. In game my name is "CopperheadJake."
    Q&A
    Favorite food?: Cheeseburgers.
    Favorite HavocMC game?: The Mining Dead.
    Favorite activity?: Hanging out with friends, archery, shooting, fishing and video games.
    This isn't very much information, but in case you want to know more about me, just message me. Have a nice day everyone, and God bless!
    I saw you at prison today (I believe I shot you to death 3-4 times, sorry :p) anyways, welcome to to forums!

CopperheadJake

Champion
    CopperheadJake
    CopperheadJake CopperheadJake
    Thanks Beetley and Armen! Though yesterday I was at Alexandria PVPing, and TMD-3 In Hilltop and Alexandria. Maybe you mistook me for my rival, BronzeheadJake? After all, Copper is less durable than Bronze.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Thanks Beetley and Armen! Though yesterday I was at Alexandria PVPing, and TMD-3 In Hilltop and Alexandria. Maybe you mistook me for my rival, BronzeheadJake? After all, Copper is less durable than Bronze.
    I laughed at that.

Anyways, welcome to the forums and have fun !

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    Hi! Welcome to the forums:D I have seen you in-game many times and you've made me laugh at a few things you've said. You seem like a pretty nice/funny person and I hope you enjoy HovacMC's forum. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me as I'm very active in-game as well as forums I'd love to be able to help!

~Misty:p