• IP Copied!
  • Does anyone know any spots to get jugg gear or find whisps?

BlingTut

BlingTut
    BlingTut BlingTut
    I have only seen jugg armor in the shops and I'm wondering if there is a way to find it on the map. I've been to a tier 4 loot area at -1703 x and -2904 y on the TMD map. All I found was riot gear and motorcycles. The area was full of whisps as well, but I would like to know another spot to find them. Thanks!

BlingTut

BlingTut
    BlingTut BlingTut
    The place I was at was near griffin. I think you can get jugg gear there, but it's just more rare than I thought.

muddybladezs

I have only seen jugg armor in the shops and I'm wondering if there is a way to find it on the map. I've been to a tier 4 loot area at -1703 x and -2904 y on the TMD map. All I found was riot gear and motorcycles. The area was full of whisps as well, but I would like to know another spot to find them. Thanks!
    hey bro the only way i really know is to either buy a rank that gives you jugg (your looking at around 80 bucks or 100 bucks) or kill a jugg which is really hard to do

Runkelpokk

You get Jugg from crates/supply drops as well as from ranked (titan) kits, the easiest way to get crates/supply drops is voting, you can also buy Jugg from the black market (/ah) its around 15-25k per pice.

BlingTut

BlingTut
    BlingTut BlingTut
    You get Jugg from crates/supply drops as well as from ranked (titan) kits, the easiest way to get crates/supply drops is voting, you can also buy Jugg from the black market (/ah) its around 15-25k per pice.
    Thanks so much! :p

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    well you cant bid on items so its not really an auction house its more likely a blackmarket
    You have a point...
    He's not wrong... It is a black market. The "auction house" Isn't really an auction house.
    I think we ought to add a feature where a player can automatically put something in and have a time limit for a top bid. You can also do it in chat and get a ridiculous amount of money for it (really does work)