• IP Copied!
  • Donating Question

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    Hi, I'm just wondering where I go to buy a rank, since the new website is up. I noticed that the prices on the new website are different than the ones on the old one, so that's why I am wondering about this. I also noticed that you can't purchase upgrades on the new websites, only the full ranks. Any help would be appreciated regarding this issue. Thank you.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    Does that mean that all the prices shown are individual to the person's rank? I currently have Ultra, and when I go on the shop I see this (picture attached). When I try to go through with the purchase, it charges me for $52.50. But if I go to the old site, I can buy the God and Immortal upgrades for a total of $37.48. The new site says it will discount the price if you already have a rank, but it is not doing that.

Just a final question: Does it even matter what site I purchase the rank upgrades on?

Attachments

• Forum Pic.png
      Forum Pic.png
      337 KB · Views: 6

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    It is messed up right now. We will be using rank upgrades instead. Just use mc-adventure.com to purchase it for now.

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    I noticed that the prices are fixed on the new website. Do I now purchase or that website? Or does it matter what site I purchase on?

BLMC

Titan
    BLMC
    BLMC BLMC
    A little too late for that... I purchased God and I am having a few problems. I reported them, hopefully they will soon be recognized!