• IP Copied!
  • Double Voting Rewards and More

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    3bf69c6e979b2d4c48a6b26bd159fbb7.png

Voting
    Today marks the start of a new month, and we have several major updates on the horizon! First off, a new month means a new voting contest. The only difference is that this month all prizes are doubled! Yep, that's right, top prize for February is a $200 shop voucher! Also, for this month only, everyone will receive double voting crates. That means you can get 10 voting crates daily! So what are you waiting for? Get voting by typing /vote in game.

Hell Night Contest

There are only nine days left in the qualifying period for our Hell Night Contest. That means you only have nine more days to rack up as many wins as possible to make sure you qualify for the $100 cash prize. Not to fear, the lowest qualifiers currently have 7 wins, so even if you haven't played any Hell Night thus far, you can still qualify. On a side note, even if you do not qualify, the Ultimate Hell Night game will be live streamed on our official Twitch page, which will be posted shortly. Be sure to tune in on February 11th at 6PM Eastern Standard time for a chance to win some free crates, simply by watching! For more information on the Hell Night Contest, click here.

Build Contest
    Our Detailed Builds Contest ends in just a few days, and we have already seen some of our best builds yet! Be sure to add as much detail as possible to ensure you're in the top 8. Results of the contest will be posted this weekend. For more information, click here.

Thanks again for your continued support of HavocMC, and be sure to check in the weekend for some huge announcements!

Last edited:

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_

Voting
    Today marks the start of a new month, and we have several major updates on the horizon! First off, a new month means a new voting contest. The only difference is that this month all prizes are doubled! Yep, that's right, top prize for February is a $200 shop voucher! Also, for this month only, everyone will receive double voting crates. That means you can get 10 voting crates daily! So what are you waiting for? Get voting by typing /vote in game.

Hell Night Contest

There are only nine days left in the qualifying period for our Hell Night Contest. That means you only have nine more days to rack up as many wins as possible to make sure you qualify for the $100 cash prize. Not to fear, the lowest qualifiers currently have 7 wins, so even if you haven't played any Hell Night thus far, you can still qualify. On a side note, even if you do not qualify, the Ultimate Hell Night game will be live streamed on our official Twitch page, which will be posted shortly. Be sure to tune in on On February 11th at 6PM Eastern Standard time for a chance to win some free crates, simply by watching! For more information on the Hell Night Contest, click here.

Build Contest
    Our Detailed Builds Contest ends in just a few days, and we have already seen some of our best builds yet! Be sure to add as much detail as possible to ensure you're in the top 8. Results of the contest will be posted this weekend. For more information, click here.

Thanks again for your continued support of HavocMC, and be sure to check in the weekend for some huge announcements!

Woooo! Double vote prizes! Although i never win vote contests (crippling derpession from armen)

Kakreth

Voting

Hell Night Contest

There are only nine days left in the qualifying period for our Hell Night Contest. That means you only have nine more days to rack up as many wins as possible to make sure you qualify for the $100 cash prize. Not to fear, the lowest qualifiers currently have 7 wins, so even if you haven't played any Hell Night thus far, you can still qualify. On a side note, even if you do not qualify, the Ultimate Hell Night game will be live streamed on our official Twitch page, which will be posted shortly. Be sure to tune in on February 11th at 6PM Eastern Standard time for a chance to win some free crates, simply by watching! For more information on the Hell Night Contest, click here.

Build Contest

thats a lie, i have 5 wins and im 89th, if 150 people qualify for the match then 7 cant be the lowest

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Havoc Horizons... Better than Banner Wars? I'll make some guesses. :cool: New forum poll, away (sunday)! Facts about picture:
    • Lobby on an island (Sky wars?)
    • Chest (For crates?:confused: Or for kits. :D)
    • Nether portal (Random spawn? Or start game?)
    • Red ring around lobby (Hunger games or BLOOD?)
    • Cave/indent near chest (Looks like the ones from banner wars to me! :D)
    • Weird/unknown statue (A summery of game?)
    • Fire on statue (Unknown)
    • Trees (Looks good, but the were a lot of trees in banner wars. Even the desert map.)
    • Rounded island (Like...banner wars?)
    • Havoc Horizons (A name combined from HavocMC and Horizons. Horizons are a part of the sky/sky related...)
    Facts from chat:
    • _Nickk said that the staff were going to step away from show/movie based servers for a little bit. (not exact words) I did see this In a Mine Wars chat when the server was released to the public. (Mini-game or like factions?)
    • I made a thread dedicated to Banner Wars getting a break. _Nickk said that Banner Wars will be back after some modifications, time, and more players. (Banner wars?)
    • It is a "Major Update". Something a lot of people wanted, possibly?
    Ideas of Game mode:
    • Banner Wars (I hope. I hope so much.)
    • Sky Wars (Seems likely)
    • Sky block (Seems likely)
    • Sky factions(?)
    • Something original. Fresh from the minds of the staff members.

Last edited:

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Havoc Horizons... Better than Banner Wars? I'll make some guesses. :cool: New forum poll, away (sunday)! Facts about picture:
    • Trees (Looks good, but the were a lot of trees in banner wars. Even the desert map.)
    • Havoc Horizons (A name combined from HavocMC and Horizons. Horizons are a part of the sky/sky related...)
    Facts from chat:
    • _Nickk said that the staff were going to step away from show/movie based servers for a little bit. (not exact words) I did see this In a Mine Wars chat when the server was released to the public. (Mini-game or like factions?)
    • I made a thread dedicated to Banner Wars getting a break. _Nickk said that Banner Wars will be back after some modifications, time, and more players. (Banner wars?)
    Ideas of Game mode:
    • Sky factions(?)
    Gamemodes I want to see the most are Sky Wars (Mainly because I'm really good at it), Hunger Games, and Sky Block. Factions would be pretty cool too.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Facts from chat:
    Ideas of Game mode:
    • Sky factions(?)
    Culpeo_Fox likes my post...Either I am close/correct or he likes something I said. :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Facts from chat:
    Ideas of Game mode:
    • Sky factions(?)
    And he's coming in hot with a bunch of conspiracy theories. TAKE COVER!!!