• IP Copied!
  • Down for Maintenance

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    Update:
    All servers are now online except Mine Wars, which is currently being worked on. (Still no noticeable updates).

Hey everyone. As you have probably noticed, you cannot connect to the server at the moment. This is nothing to be concerned about, as we are just doing some maintenance on the servers.

This should take more than a couple of hours and is just about improving performance. No noticeable updates will be released with this maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Hey everyone. As you have probably notice, you cannot connect to the server at the moment. This is nothing to be concerned about, as we are just doing some maintenance on the servers.

This should take more than a couple of hours and is just about improving performance. No noticeable updates will be released with this maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.
    Are you guys fixing any bugs? If so which ones?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    does anyone have a rough idea of how long this is going to take? I've been playing Star Wars battlefront for the past 2 hours

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    does anyone have a rough idea of how long this is going to take? I've been playing Star Wars battlefront for the past 2 hours
    My guess is it could take all day. I only say this because they do one of these once a day and this is the first time I've ever seen an owner create a thread about this. They could also be making the server 1.13 compatible.