• IP Copied!
  • Dueling system

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Hello! Im here to propose a dueling system, A duel as in a 1v1. Lets start off with what modes there should be:Op duels, Which would be juggernaut, Old pain spamming system, A bar, a deagle, a spas or any other old pvp style weapon along with medkits. Then theres Riot duels:Riot armor, New combat system, A whole selection of weapons that players can choose. Medkits, pains, and a few stacks of bandages...Then theres just "Jug duels" Which would be the same as tmd op with new combat system...Feel free to leave ideas and suggestions in replys.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I think it would be cool to do /duel [username] on any server and make it so you can do /duel with a player on another server. For example, Dsawemd is on TMDPVP-1 and I’m on TMDPVE-1.

Runkelpokk

The kits on warzone duels should be updated and /duels could be a bungee command which sends you to the duel server no matter which server you are on atm

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    You have to be at spawn or a safe zone to duel, send a duel request, or accept a duel... that’s how it is in warzone. Either way it’s sone easy copy past code that isn’t hard to do.

My only worry is that it will discourage PvP fights on the server.