• IP Copied!
  • EDM Remix Competition! (Not for Havoc)

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Hey guys, as some of you know I'm also an aspiring EDM producer in addition to a huge Havoc nerd. I've been working on this dubstep song called Gone for almost 4 months and it's just about done.

I would like to host a remix competition for this song! I know havoc isn't the best place to do this, but it's one of the view places I get enough views to possibly make this happen.

If any of you know your way around Dubstep/EDM in general and would like to take a crack at remixing this song, shoot me a message. I'll give you the bones to the song. Hell, shoot me a message if you just wanna hear the song :p

P.S. Because know @_CharlieBright_ irl, she's already been working on her remix for awhile. Better catch up xD

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hey guys, as some of you know I'm also an aspiring EDM producer in addition to a huge Havoc nerd. I've been working on this dubstep song called Gone for almost 4 months and it's just about done.

I would like to host a remix competition for this song! I know havoc isn't the best place to do this, but it's one of the view places I get enough views to possibly make this happen.

If any of you know your way around Dubstep/EDM in general and would like to take a crack at remixing this song, shoot me a message. I'll give you the bones to the song. Hell, shoot me a message if you just wanna hear the song :p

P.S. Because know @_CharlieBright_ irl, she's already been working on her remix for awhile. Better catch up xD
    If you post it on yt send me a link .Dubstep is my only source of music :p

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I only jnow how to use garageband and nothing else... HUGE disadvantage
    Send me the song so i can hear it plz