• IP Copied!
  • hallo~

vividity

Legend
    vividity
    vividity vividity
    You might've seen me around before, my username is Xabrina, previously going by the usernames of DeviousFox and Vulpini, though I was only on HiveMC when I had those usernames. If you play on that server, I was most popular on SkyWars. ^^
    I aspire to be a member on this server's lovely staff team soon as I've sent an application in for Helper recently. ❤

I can usually be seen in TMD-3, HellNight and now TMD-5. I'm working on my PVP skills so I can become better at HellNight as I usually don't win without the help of a really good teammate, the lag doesn't really help either, rip me. I'm better at close-up range shooting usually, but I'm working on being a sniper instead, as that would mostly suit me better in both pvp servers.
    Umm, there's not much to know about me really... Oh yeah. If you've recently received a small pouch with full riot armor, a med kit, a water bottle, anti, food, and a katana (I think that's what I put in there), on TMD-3 then it was most likely me. I have a habit of giving & helping others in need, so when I see newly joined players who need help, then I give them stuff to get started. It benefits my happiness greatly. I had a friend introduce me to this server and he did the same for me, so why not help others? xD
    My real life name is Lauren. ❤
    Sorry for this long introduction, I just love to talk.
    Anyway, see you on the flip side!

DamTin

Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Lauren! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.