• IP Copied!
  • Handy Tutorials

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    Hello everyone! :)
    Recently I have been creating short guides on topics I frequently get asked about. I have already created five which I will post below, but I am looking for more topics to write these guides for! If you have any suggestions, please comment them below. Everytime I create a new guide/tutorial, I will edit this post to avoid post-boosting so be sure to check back every now and then. I hope you find this helpful.

Voting & Collecting Your Vote Crate
    Collecting Your Monthly Bonus
    Buying Crates With Skulls
    Safezone Information & How To Access Them
    Resource Packs
    Scopes
    Infection
    Vehicles
    Money

Last edited:

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    You should add to the "Infections" docs....near the end where you are talking about slowness and prosthesis....

You need to mention that "antibiotics" will also regrow a amp'd limb....<besides death>

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Maybe add how to gather proper supplies? Like how much food/ ammo you should carry?
    Also add how to use/redeem credits

Last edited:

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    You should add to the "Infections" docs....near the end where you are talking about slowness and prosthesis....

You need to mention that "antibiotics" will also regrow a amp'd limb....<besides death>
    I would add that, but regrowing amputated limbs with an antibiotic is actually abusing a glitch. It isn't supposed to happen and it's not really allowed. Thank you for the suggestion though!

Maybe add how to gather proper supplies? Like how much food/ ammo you should carry?
    Also add how to use/redeem credits

I might add the supply tutorial, but as credits are an outdated currency I probably won't do a tutorial on it unless they become useful again. c:

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I would add that, but regrowing amputated limbs with an antibiotic is actually abusing a glitch. It isn't supposed to happen and it's not really allowed. Thank you for the suggestion though!

I might add the supply tutorial, but as credits are an outdated currency I probably won't do a tutorial on it unless they become useful again. c:
    Maybe @_Nickk can have the dev team change credits into currency for mine wars or TMD, like a monthly crate thing for ranked players, but uses credits instead of crates.

scampower3

scampower3
    scampower3 scampower3
    For the guide on vehicles, I require a bit more clarification. After spending around a total of 2 hours over several days looting at Junkyard, I obtained a total of 7 bikes, but not a single car (though I do prefer bikes). I was wondering if the information provided was slightly outdated. I haven't been to the Saviour's Compound myself, so I'm not sure about that area.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    For the guide on vehicles, I require a bit more clarification. After spending around a total of 2 hours over several days looting at Junkyard, I obtained a total of 7 bikes, but not a single car (though I do prefer bikes). I was wondering if the information provided was slightly outdated. I haven't been to the Saviour's Compound myself, so I'm not sure about that area.
    Most places spawn bikes or cars, I haven't found one that consistently spawns both cars and bikes