Status
    Not open for further replies.

IgnitingIce

Owner
    IgnitingIce
    IgnitingIce IgnitingIce
    31bf8b82f678580a090ebac6d4bc45d2.png

Halloween Hub
    Happy Halloween! We've updated our Hub to match the "Halloween Spirit." This hub will be active through the rest of October.

Contest Update

With one week left in the Haunted House Contest, you can now submit your maps! Simply type /submit while in your map.

Haunted House Building Contest

In addition to our spooky Hub update, we are glad to be announcing that we are hosting a contest from now (October 15th) until October 29th at 11:59 PM U.S Central Standard Time. The goal of the contest is to build the spookiest, best looking Haunted House on the Map Maker server (/server mm-1). In Map Maker, do /create to create a map on which to build. At the end of these two weeks, your builds will be judged and winners will be announced Sunday night. The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $75 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    4th - 10th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

If multiple players work on an entry, the prizes will be split evenly among them. More info on how to submit your build to be judged will come in the next week.

For more info regarding the contest, visit /map HauntedHouse on the Map Maker server.
    Good luck and happy building!

P.S. Keep your eyes peeled on The Mining Dead. A spooky surprise might be showing up soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

Heroicis

Mythical
    Heroicis
    Heroicis Heroicis
    Will the inside be judged? and if you add things like creepy trees and paths, does that increase your score? Or is it only the mansion that is judged? Thanks.

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    Will the inside be judged? and if you add things like creepy trees and paths, does that increase your score? Or is it only the mansion that is judged? Thanks.
    The insider will be judged, but not as heavily as the outside. Also, adding details such as trees to the outside will increase your score.

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Nice! I've been playing on the map maker server for a little bit. I've got skills fo' days in building!

Jermard

How do i enter the contest?? Do i have to give my map a name that you guys will recognize so you know i participate in the contest??

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    How do i enter the contest?? Do i have to give my map a name that you guys will recognize so you know i participate in the contest??
    Go to /map HauntedHouse to see further details. You should comment your creation on here when you're done.

Jermard

For anyone wondering, there will be a command to submit your maps, but it will not be announced until this Saturday to ensure that time and effort is put into all maps that are submitted.
    Where will the command be released?? On the website or on /map HauntedHouse??

Status
    Not open for further replies.