• IP Copied!
  • Haunted House Contest + Mine Wars Update

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    d2032890136885ba621088ac0236fb3a.png

House House Contest

I'd like to start off by thanking everyone who participated in our Haunted House Building Contest. With so many great submissions, it was almost impossible to narrow it down to our top ten favorites. That being said, there were a few maps that stood out among the rest. Without further ado, here are the winners.

1st Place: Happy-Halloween by NotARndm
    2nd Place: HauntedHouseByZero by Zero_105
    3rd Place: Minebyhitthebrick by Hitthebrick
    4th Place: Hauntedmeme by by Sharp717
    5th Place: HauntedMansion by DaReff
    6th Place: CaravanMansion by ApesNotMonkeyz
    7th Place: HauntedHouse666 by sven_svenou
    8th Place: yanderestatue by kaeg_le_piegeur
    9th Place: HalloweenHouse by SnowyKitty_
    10th Place: YaBoiShiho by ShihoKimizuki

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated, and be sure to check out all the winning maps with /map (mapname) on the Map Maker server (/server mm-1).

Mine Wars
    Mine Wars is nearly ready for an open Beta. You can expect to see it by Saturday (November 5th).

That's all for this update. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates, and have a happy Halloween!

Last edited:

Jermard

Congrats guys :), but i dont understand. I was in the submissions but why not in the top 10?
    Im just a bit frustrated cuz i was that exited that i was in the submissions....

LoneWolff_

I hope u guys release Mine Wars Today because i have been waiting for weeks.
    I also want to thank u guys for all the hard work.

SushiSniper

question for mine wars, is the whole immortal ranked players not being able to join mine wars if it's full a bug or meant to be?