• IP Copied!
  • Havoc Horizons and Contests

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    Havoc Horizons
    Havoc Horizons is almost here! In HavocMC's variation of the classic Skyblock gamemode, team up with friends to survive on a small island with limited resources. Through developing your island and selling items at the shop, unlock further island expansions to grow your empire. The official Beta release of Havoc Horizons will be later this week, so stay tuned!

Hell Night Contest
    The 100% official time and date for the Ultimate Hell Night contest will be this upcoming Saturday, February 18th at 6:00PM EST. Anyone who qualified (the official list can be found here: http://pastebin.com/BY1J1XZR ) should be there at least 10 minutes early. Also, the entire event will be streamed live on our official Twitch page, which can be found here.

New Map Maker Contest
    I'm glad to announce that we are having a new Map Maker Contest! The theme for this contest is going to be Water. This is a very broad topic, so be creative with it! The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

The contest will last until Saturday, February 25th. Good luck to everyone who enters, and as always, if multiple players work on an entry, the prizes will be split evenly among them.

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Would there be any connection between different worlds/empires and the ability to fight/war/conquer? Otherwise, I'd find it to be rather bland and unenticing.

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    9VXjk6p.png

Havoc Horizons

Havoc Horizons is almost here! In HavocMC's variation of the classic Skyblock gamemode, team up with friends to survive on a small island with limited resources. Through developing your island and selling items at the shop, unlock further island expansions to grow your empire. The official Beta release of Havoc Horizons will be later this week, so stay tuned!

Hell Night Contest
    The 100% official time and date for the Ultimate Hell Night contest will be this upcoming Saturday, February 18th at 6:00PM EST. Anyone who qualified (the official list can be found here: http://pastebin.com/BY1J1XZR ) should be there at least 10 minutes early. Also, the entire event will be streamed live on our official Twitch page, which can be found here.

New Map Maker Contest
    I'm glad to announce that we are having a new Map Maker Contest! The theme for this contest is going to be Water. This is a very broad topic, so be creative with it! The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

The contest will last until Saturday, February 25th. Good luck to everyone who enters, and as always, if multiple players work on an entry, the prizes will be split evenly among them.

It says I placed 158, so does that mean I'm only allowed in if 8 people don't show up? Or am I not allowed at all?

Also if I do get in who wants to team up with me?