• IP Copied!
  • Hell Night Update and New Contests

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    cbd7aeafc2a9a4f7599f99c668eb51b1.png

Hell Night Update
    Hi everyone! I'm pleased to announce that Hell Night has been updated to use the new Mining Dead map. The map has been separated into two separate maps for Hell Night, Georgia and Virginia. This will result in more fast paced, action-packed games.

Hell Night Contest

In addition to the Hell Night map update, I'm glad to announce our Hell Night Contest! On February 11th at 6PM Eastern Standard time, the ultimate Hell Night will be held among the 150 best players. (To learn how to qualify, see below). The top prize will be $100 cash via Paypal, and will be rewarded to any surviving players of the winning team. (i.e., if only one player is alive, they will be the only one to get the prize whereas if both members of the team are alive, they will get $100 each). The remaining prizes will be as follows:

1st Place Team: $100 Cash if alive, $75 Shop Voucher if dead.
    2nd Place Team: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place Team: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th Place Team: $15 Shop Voucher
    5th Place Team: $10 Shop Voucher

How To Qualify
    In order to qualify, you must be one of the top 150 winners in the qualifying period. The qualifying started yesterday (January 9th) and will go for one month, ending February 10th at 11:59PM EST. You can check to see how many wins you currently have, and whether you currently qualify by using the command /contest.

Map Maker Contest
    We will also be hosting a Map Maker Lobby Contest. This contest will run for just over a week, and will be rated on January 21st. The goal of the contest is to build the best looking lobby to be used on the Map Maker server. To submit your entry, type /submit while in your map. The prizes will be as follows:

1st Place: $100 Shop Voucher + Lobby used as Map Maker Lobby.
    2nd Place: $50 Shop Voucher
    3rd Place: $25 Shop Voucher
    4th - 8th Place: $10 Shop Voucher

If multiple players work on an entry, the prizes will be split evenly among them. Good luck!

Last edited:

rdk5963

I could consider joining a few of these contests, but does anyone know when the MineWars conquest contest results come out?

LinkOFeare

Titan
    LinkOFeare
    LinkOFeare LinkOFeare
    Are the wins from games in the past all gone? I've won plenty before, but now it says I need at least two wins.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    WOW! This will be so fun grinding the wins and can't wait to see how the final game goes down :D, Great Idea boys!