• IP Copied!
  • Hello again, Havoc

JT900

JT900
    JT900 JT900
    Sorry I dropped off the face of MC for a while there. It's kinda hard to stay motivated for a lot of things lately.
    I'll be back on the server soon, mainly to try that lackluster update that's been implemented. And maybe I'll stick around to see if anything better comes along.

To keep you guys updated on my current situation and why I completely disappeared from Havoc:
    I've been slightly depressed for a good while now because of my good-for-nothing prof. I've learned more through educational videos and my college's IT administrator than him. I'm graduating next month and I feel... empty. Like I could've done more, but didn't have the means to do so.
    I've picked up anime again a while back and have went full weeby with it (minus body pillows/anime posters). I've been downloading the anime I plan on watching. So far, with what I had before to what I've been downloading recently, I'm reaching over 310GB of anime total. I've got a lot on my to-watch list, and I'm willing to watch whatever anyone recommends. So feel free to comment your recommendations if you'd like.
    I've also been getting back into the music I enjoy. Chill lofi and EDM. Recently, I've been getting into Synthwave stuff.
    I am also now a full-on Redditor and 4channer. My Facebook account got disabled because zucc's poor little feelings got hurt by the memes I posted.

That's about it. I'll see y'all on these forums for sure. Hopefully I'll see you in-game as well.