• IP Copied!
  • Here I am for my rant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

AirportWifi

Well, I'd like to say that staff are kind of forgetting what being a staff member is about as I just got on and check tab and ignitingice didn't have a owner tag and I asked if he had resigned like a lot of staff had, the response from (not gonna be pointing fingers here) the two staff members was a pretty snarky thing to say just saying stuff like "well look at his chat" when in reality ignitingice chats like once in a blue moon. Of course I'm not a very calm person so I said "Am I allowed to roast them back" thinking that since there was like 5 people on that I could mess round and nobody answered me so I just went on with my life. A little later I asked "how do I get my resource to work" and nobody answered for like a minute. But then s/o to whoever answered me (collin*bunchofnumbereshere*) told me how, then me being the total *** of a person I was said "great staff team you have here" still no answer besides from minkxies telling me to stop. so I started my ranting and saying how the staff are stuck up and stuff you know being toxic (I'm normally not on this server but I was mad today Idk why) and eventually get kicked saying (Go rant elsewhere maybe forums) so here I am. BUT WAIT THERES MORE) I join back and start telling igniting that his server is starting to get bad because of these staff (great comeback :I ) and then I said "The ban is coming soon" then I get banned saying "Why not now" so I log back on just getting kicked I guess and then I start being salty again but actually making fair points instead of insulting and then some people join and start saying "I guess staff can't be human" then one of the staff says "I can be human I just can't joke" so I just left it at that and actually played the server then a bit later before I left I said "Sorry for being salty but in my defense you guys are just being staff for the social aspect because when I asked something everyone seemed to cane but when I actually need help of course nobody knows how to" then I left after 5 mins and since I got told to rant on the forums here it is

I'm sorry to say this but please reread what you wrote, all of it doesent make sence. Also I know you probly didint think this but that wasent the real owner.... Theres many players with very simmular names to the owners. And staff arent just going to message you 2seconds later when you ask something, they have a life and they could be in the middle of a battle. I would say more but I really do not understand anything your saying.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I'm sorry to say this but please reread what you wrote, all of it doesent make sence. Also I know you probly didint think this but that wasent the real owner.... Theres many players with very simmular names to the owners. And staff arent just going to message you 2seconds later when you ask something, they have a life and they could be in the middle of a battle. I would say more but I really do not understand anything your saying.

I'm sorry to say this but please reread what you wrote. None of it makses sense. Also, I know you probably didn't think this but that wasn't the real owner. There's many players with very similar names to the owners. Also, staff aren't just going to message you two seconds after you ask something, they have a life and they could be in the middle of a battle. I would say more but I really do not understand anything your saying.

I don't know what your saying either buddy. ;)

Last edited:

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I'm sorry to say this but please reread what you wrote. None of it makse sense. Also, I know you probably didn't think this but that wasn't the real owner. There's many players with very similar names to the owners. Also, staff aren't just going to message you two seconds after you ask something, they have a life and they could be in the middle of a battle. I would say more but I really do not understand anything your saying.

Well i can, plus he was only tryna help there was no need for that snarky comment at the end.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I'm sorry to say this but please reread what you wrote. None of it makse sense. Also, I know you probably didn't think this but that wasn't the real owner. There's many players with very similar names to the owners. Also, staff aren't just going to message you two seconds after you ask something, they have a life and they could be in the middle of a battle. I would say more but I really do not understand anything your saying.

oof the salt.

All this makes sense actually. I read it with the perspective of a rambling damsel in distress, so idk if it's a girl thing or what. Anyway, makes sense to me, I understand his frustration, and staff need to not be ****s when handing out punishments. "What about now?" Lol, I would have been booted from the staff team if I had said that. The inner circle is very much an inner circle, unfortunately. Been there, done that. It's whatever though, I've thrown my shade. No need to get any more into it.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Well, I'd like to say that staff are kind of forgetting what being a staff member is about as I just got on and check tab and ignitingice didn't have a owner tag and I asked if he had resigned like a lot of staff had, the response from (not gonna be pointing fingers here) the two staff members was a pretty snarky thing to say just saying stuff like "well look at his chat" when in reality ignitingice chats like once in a blue moon. Of course I'm not a very calm person so I said "Am I allowed to roast them back" thinking that since there was like 5 people on that I could mess round and nobody answered me so I just went on with my life. A little later I asked "how do I get my resource to work" and nobody answered for like a minute. But then s/o to whoever answered me (collin*bunchofnumbereshere*) told me how, then me being the total *** of a person I was said "great staff team you have here" still no answer besides from minkxies telling me to stop. so I started my ranting and saying how the staff are stuck up and stuff you know being toxic (I'm normally not on this server but I was mad today Idk why) and eventually get kicked saying (Go rant elsewhere maybe forums) so here I am. BUT WAIT THERES MORE) I join back and start telling igniting that his server is starting to get bad because of these staff (great comeback :I ) and then I said "The ban is coming soon" then I get banned saying "Why not now" so I log back on just getting kicked I guess and then I start being salty again but actually making fair points instead of insulting and then some people join and start saying "I guess staff can't be human" then one of the staff says "I can be human I just can't joke" so I just left it at that and actually played the server then a bit later before I left I said "Sorry for being salty but in my defense you guys are just being staff for the social aspect because when I asked something everyone seemed to cane but when I actually need help of course nobody knows how to" then I left after 5 mins and since I got told to rant on the forums here it is

Ok- I gotta be honest, i had a VERY hard time reading your post. I couldn't piece enough together to make a proper response to your complaint. The one thing I was able to be sure of was your past or current confusion with the pack. dont use 1.13 and follow this video's instructions to easily download AND apply the pack. if you dont know how to change mc versions a link is in the description. Im aware this is slightly off topic of the "main point" of ur post, but.. well, your main point is unclear at best.
    video is 2 minutes.

cheers
    -general

Last edited:

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Okay yes im very irrelevant now yes im just saying hii and finally. Your rant makes no sense not because idk anything with the server you used terrible grammer. Anyways hi and bye!

AirportWifi

Ok- I gotta be honest, i had a VERY hard time reading your post. I couldn't piece enough together to make a proper response to your complaint. The one thing I was able to be sure of was your past or current confusion with the pack. dont use 1.13 and follow this video's instructions to easily download AND apply the pack. if you dont know how to change mc versions a link is in the description. Im aware this is slightly off topic of the "main point" of ur post, but.. well, your main point is unclear at best.
    video is 2 minutes.

cheers
    -general
    all I was really saying here is that staff are not doing their job when they're supposed to but when they want to act like a smartass they're replying on 0.1 seconds.

AirportWifi

Okay yes im very irrelevant now yes im just saying hii and finally. Your rant makes no sense not because idk anything with the server you used terrible grammer. Anyways hi and bye!
    I used ok grammar as I wrote this at like 2 am or something. You're grammar was not the best either as you said "grammer".

AirportWifi

oof the salt.

All this makes sense actually. I read it with the perspective of a rambling damsel in distress, so idk if it's a girl thing or what. Anyway, makes sense to me, I understand his frustration, and staff need to not be ****s when handing out punishments. "What about now?" Lol, I would have been booted from the staff team if I had said that. The inner circle is very much an inner circle, unfortunately. Been there, done that. It's whatever though, I've thrown my shade. No need to get any more into it.

THANK YOU you've actually been a staff and know how to do your job and not act like your job is to sit there and be a ****ing know-it-all savage staff member wannabe. Leave that to beasty

AirportWifi

@IgnitingIce

also I don't think I would have gotten a message from the server a few times if it was some random.

No need to throw shade at Beasty, he's probably one of the most relatable staff members since he actually plays the game. I barely played while I was staff unless I was hosting a tourney.

But thank you for the compliment! Glad to hear I wasn't totally hated.

I loved ya when you were a staff, remember when you made that fort near red out of barcaids? It was pretty cool.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    THANK YOU you've actually been a staff and know how to do your job and not act like your job is to sit there and be a ****ing know-it-all savage staff member wannabe. Leave that to beasty

well i guess helpers are more quickly forgotten than jrs *shrug* i cant speak to all staff but i dont think most of em just respond when they wanna be sarcastic. many respond when they need to or want to say something "as a player". staff can complain. theyre players too, so its not uncommon for one to say "x sucks". if it was indeed igniting ice that was a "smartass" to you thats different than if a staff was. he owns the server along with jacob. either one of the can ban, mute, demote, etc any player at any time for any reason. the "rights" of players vanish when dealing with the owner. a real life example. i cant just gun someone down on the street for no reason, but if someone is trespassing on my property, there is little or no penalty (depending on state law) for unloading on them with a shotgun. we are in their house. You were kicked with the message "what about now" right?

that was the owner getting sick of you disrespecting his server and him personally in chat. from what i can understand from people familiar with this incident you essentially spammed the chat with those "opinions" about how the server he runs and how ignitings himself sucks but him being a good dude just banned you for a few minutes with a sarcastic message. as i said above he could have simply permmuted you for that. its fine to disagree with the owners, but just a friendly suggestion dont insult them and their server directly or they may be less kind in future...

-general

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    that was the owner getting sick of you disrespecting his server and him personally in chat. from what i can understand from people familiar with this incident you essentially spammed the chat with those "opinions" about how the server he runs and how ignitings himself sucks but him being a good dude just banned you for a few minutes with a sarcastic message. as i said above he could have simply permmuted you for that. its fine to disagree with the owners, but just a friendly suggestion dont insult them and their server directly or they may be less kind in future...
    While you have a point, it was incredibly unprofessional of him to do that. I mean, their image is already ****ed up bc they are letting the server die, you'd think they'd at least try to be somewhat reasonable.

Rejante

Creative Team
    Rejante
    Rejante Rejante
    While you have a point, it was incredibly unprofessional of him to do that. I mean, their image is already ****ed up bc they are letting the server die, you'd think they'd at least try to be somewhat reasonable.
    okay, so i think the one thing about every argument is that people don't put each other's shoes, they don't try to get where they're coming from, for one, yes it was unprofessional, but for two, the owners are the ones getting spammed that their server is ****, it's dying, there's such thing as demoralization, and that's exactly what's happening. if the higher ups wanted to, they could just pull the plug on havoc. by letting it die, they're allowing it to keep going the path it's going, and wasting money that they could be putting towards something else, by letting it die, in essence throwing money at a wall. if we keep going about, calling their server ****, calling it this, that, etc etc, they'll just pull the plug. this also brings into light, the fact that the people who hate this server, are the ones who like it the most. but the thing is, they only like a certain kind of TMD, a certain gamemode. Mine Wars, TMDC, TMDOP, TMD Realism, Map Maker, Havoc Horizons. it's a civil war between those who like different servers, and the owners can't support everybody, as we can only develop so many things at once. but y'know, it's all up to the owners at the end of the day, to pull the plug, to end havocmc, etc etc. but havoc will always have a playerbase, and when havoc shuts down, there'll always be players who will go off and try to recreate it. so, if havoc dies, it won't be dead, not until all the smaller servers derived from it go down as well.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx

So you wanted to tell us you’re 10, right? Because that’s all I got from your post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.