• IP Copied!
  • hi and bye

TippyTwister

first week in the game thought it was fun and i have a big group of friends who also thought it was fun so i built a base for us spent around a week trying to get it 10 minutes after ive built it raided instantly and then they made fun of me continuously for *being bad* even tho i had just started very rarely died got lots of kills and they had full riot gear with rpgs and aks so im gonna stop playing this game if you guys add something like in the first day of having a base it cant be raided then ill come back but right now this is one stupid and toxic *** game

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    first week in the game thought it was fun and i have a big group of friends who also thought it was fun so i built a base for us spent around a week trying to get it 10 minutes after ive built it raided instantly and then they made fun of me continuously for *being bad* even tho i had just started very rarely died got lots of kills and they had full riot gear with rpgs and aks so im gonna stop playing this game if you guys add something like in the first day of having a base it cant be raided then ill come back but right now this is one stupid and toxic *** game
    Sorry to see you go, the community here can be... overly toxic at times. I've seen you in-game and you were a decent player, you killed me quite a lot in Warzone. Hopefully you change your mind and stay, or come back in the future!