• IP Copied!
  • Hi there

Doctress

Doctress
    Doctress Doctress
    Hi everyone, VultureQueen here. I am 16 years old and you guys can call me Chelsea:D I really like playing minecraft and i think this is a great community. Im usually on tmd-3 or tmd-1. Its nice to meet everyone here and hope we can play together sometimes!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hiya Chelsea and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums! Feel free to message me privately either on the forums or in game of any questions or concerns you have. ^v^

~Katitude :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hi everyone, VultureQueen here. I am 16 years old and you guys can call me Chelsea:D I really like playing minecraft and i think this is a great community. Im usually on tmd-3 or tmd-1. Its nice to meet everyone here and hope we can play together sometimes!
    I like your name XD Vultures remind me of me during jugg wars: Wander around waiting for someone to die, so I can log off with the loot :p

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    Hello, VulturQueen, and welcome to HavocMC and it's forum! Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here and we'll have a great time with you. :D