• IP Copied!
  • hi

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    rp sucks. Hello

OOF
    It isn't if you do it right. Normally I only play Minecraft a few hours when I can be on, but the other day I was on for a while, engaged in a conflict roleplay concerning two different factions. I was glued to it. Educate yourself lol

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    OOF
    It isn't if you do it right. Normally I only play Minecraft a few hours when I can be on, but the other day I was on for a while, engaged in a conflict roleplay concerning two different factions. I was glued to it. Educate yourself lol
    wow your a nerd! If theres no combat whats the ****ing point?

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    wow your a nerd! If theres no combat whats the ****ing point?
    you dont need roleplay at all

I do play PvP, for your information. When I'm online, ask me to go to TMDC. I have a kill count of around 368, KD approximately 4.60. Currently on TMDPVP, I think I have 18 kills, 1.8 KD.

Secondly, some players find roleplay fun and entertaining. I am one of them, it simulates of feel of somewhat real combat (*Throws a punch, attempts to shoot*, etc.) in which TMDPVP combat is simply: BANG BANG BANG. You don't have to like roleplay, just tolerate it or /ignores add <player> if they are roleplaying in global or near you.

Thirdly, I can see you're obviously a big fan of mine. I was called nerd enough through 4th grade to currently, thanks for that (Check my signature along with some others.)

I do play PvP, for your information. When I'm online, ask me to go to TMDC. I have a kill count of around 368, KD approximately 4.60. Currently on TMDPVP, I think I have 18 kills, 1.8 KD.

Secondly, some players find roleplay fun and entertaining. I am one of them, it simulates of feel of somewhat real combat (*Throws a punch, attempts to shoot*, etc.) in which TMDPVP combat is simply: BANG BANG BANG. You don't have to like roleplay, just tolerate it or /ignores add <player> if they are roleplaying in global or near you.

Thirdly, I can see you're obviously a big fan of mine. I was called nerd enough through 4th grade to currently, thanks for that (Check my signature along with some others.)

Yep, I am a roleplayer but also a pvper too