• IP Copied!
  • Hidden locations you may not know about

ChiefBlitzen

Champion
    ChiefBlitzen
    ChiefBlitzen ChiefBlitzen
    While exploring the outskirts of Alexandria ,i stumbled across this house...2017-01-09_21.42.43.png
    so you may be wondering ,what could be wrong with this house?well while looking in the kitchen for food ,i found a hole in a ground that lead to this....2017-01-09_21.42.31.png so while trying to find food ,i found meth instead ,a meth lab....straight out of the blue,oh but thats not all of the weird underground locations of the outskirts of Alexandria ,in this house shown below2017-01-09_21.48.04.pngif you go to the laundry room in this house ,you will find some sort of fallout shelter or bomb bunker thats looks like this ,the rest you have to see for yourself2017-01-09_21.47.46.pngoh and RIP my cow Norbert ,he was shot by a Alexandrian gate gaurd,this is the only selfie i got with him2017-01-09_22.02.07.pngwell guys ,enjoyed these random facts ,let me know in the comments for more weird things about this new map.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    While exploring the outskirts of Alexandria ,i stumbled across this house...View attachment 2563
    so you may be wondering ,what could be wrong with this house?well while looking in the kitchen for food ,i found a hole in a ground that lead to this....View attachment 2564 so while trying to find food ,i found meth instead ,a meth lab....straight out of the blue,oh but thats not all of the weird underground locations of the outskirts of Alexandria ,in this house shown belowView attachment 2565if you go to the laundry room in this house ,you will find some sort of fallout shelter or bomb bunker thats looks like this ,the rest you have to see for yourselfView attachment 2566oh and RIP my cow Norbert ,he was shot by a Alexandrian gate gaurd,this is the only selfie i got with himView attachment 2567well guys ,enjoyed these random facts ,let me know in the comments for more weird things about this new map.
    I'm searching outside Alex for the vault :p

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    There is also vault 90 made by Lables aka NeganTheSavior.
    (Its a different Fallout Vault entrance)

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    Vault 90.
    ba4b51864c25a78f8e7eea6755da54f3.png