Do you agree with me

• I agree

• I disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    Ok, so recently people like 5oup and other people have been quitting. They've been complaining and whining about how the old tmd needs to be brought back. There is an op mode and that is literally old tmd. Honestly, I think it's GOOD for these big *** jugg clans to be shut down. Most of them are just filled with ****bags, and they make the game unfun. And people say tmd is dying, yea, it is. BUT FROM THEM. they drive away new players by killing them and camping spawn points, which is making havoc loose money too! I'm glad they're leaving. You can call me a ******* and all, but I honestly do not care.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    You have the same logic that makes them '****bags', Why do you see yourself above them? You were all apart of a toxic community any nobody helps it, Not dramatic quitting posts, not posts blaming mods who have no power over the state of the server because nobody respects them to listen to your concerns, not posts like these shifting the blame unnecessarily, not anything.

You want Havoc fixed? Stop making childish posts and message the owners directly. They are the only ones with power and do **** all with it.

I am all for free speech and if you want to post your opinion fine. But don't do it in a way that makes you look like a **** and just as bad as them. You're not doing anything for the server other than spiking controversy and starting drama.

You along with 65% of Havoc is what 'drives new players away' along with the old.

KlNGDRlP

Mythical
    KlNGDRlP
    KlNGDRlP KlNGDRlP
    OP mode isn't like the old TMD. Most of you guys weren't around during the 2014-2015 era. That is the old TMD, the new one is nothing like it. The server used to be way less toxic and the game play was honestly better too. Before everyone was greedy for jugg and legends, new players actually had a chance. It was based off of skill, not gear.

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    Along with what Kyritic said it's is better to message _Nickk, he takes care of the coding and issues along gameplay lines. Posting it for everyone to say puts your neck on the chopping block for players. You can avoid it by doing to right thing and messaging _Nickk. And along the terms of Jugg and Legendaries, If TMD Realism gets put out we will not have those. But, with people whining about everything he can't get to even think about realism because he is too busy having to reply and try to fix the issues. So, maybe if you just wait your turn on his to-do list things will be getting fixed more often.

SomeDumbCat

I would like to point out the "Og's" was a part of the TMD community and honestly the majority you can tell that by the massive drop in players! Do you really think TMD will stay up for long without us on? We donated the most, most definitely more than the new people considering they either have Mythical or no rank at all. SO to contradict yourself I remember you being on my team and literally going as far to say "dude come on can I please have a little bit more you have so much, ill even give you a blowjob." not sure if you were joking but your being a scumbag by posting this thread no one really asked you what you thought and why can't you let the Original TMD players leave in peace?

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    OP mode isn't like the old TMD. Most of you guys weren't around during the 2014-2015 era. That is the old TMD, the new one is nothing like it. The server used to be way less toxic and the game play was honestly better too. Before everyone was greedy for jugg and legends, new players actually had a chance. It was based off of skill, not gear.
    I was around during 2015, yes.

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    I would like to point out the "Og's" was a part of the TMD community and honestly the majority you can tell that by the massive drop in players! Do you really think TMD will stay up for long without us on? We donated the most, most definitely more than the new people considering they either have Mythical or no rank at all. SO to contradict yourself I remember you being on my team and literally going as far to say "dude come on can I please have a little bit more you have so much, ill even give you a blowjob." not sure if you were joking but your being a scumbag by posting this thread no one really asked you what you thought and why can't you let the Original TMD players leave in peace?
    I never said that buddy, I don't know if you're talking to me but I have never even heard of you.

2Lily

Mythical
    2Lily
    2Lily 2Lily
    Ok, so recently people like 5oup and other people have been quitting. They've been complaining and whining about how the old tmd needs to be brought back. There is an op mode and that is literally old tmd. Honestly, I think it's GOOD for these big *** jugg clans to be shut down. Most of them are just filled with ****bags, and they make the game unfun. And people say tmd is dying, yea, it is. BUT FROM THEM. they drive away new players by killing them and camping spawn points, which is making havoc loose money too! I'm glad they're leaving. You can call me a ******* and all, but I honestly do not care.
    honestly, you can't just go calling people on "big *** jugg clans" **** bags and hoping that we all quit? We are like a separate community of good friends who like to war in full jugg and be competitive with eachother (so there might be some negative comments in shout and you probs won't be accepted on the big teams). I'm sorry if you are not part of it and prefer to role play... no reason to hope for more of us OG players to quit when we are making tmd not completely dead:) Also you claim TMD is dying from us? Lol? **cough cough** new pains, staff problems, map update, bugs, toxic community, great players quitting + more seem to be the reasoning for players quitting and complaints. When I hear a new player is on I give them anywhere from 10-200k and gear them up and fill their echest just because I want them to stay and have fun. I loved when I joined in like 2014 or something and I want them to as well. All of us are usually extremely nice but some people have told me we seem to have our own "bubble" but thats about it??? Please don't make assumptions about "big jugg clans" ty

Last edited:

SomeDumbCat

I'm an og
    Your just kind of like one of those originals that not many people generally like because of your just being a snake that says things behind people's backs and insults them or tries to mess with relationships. And makes a ton of drama with your oh so many "brothers".

Bristly

The fact that you think players like 5oup are big and OG really just goes to show how clueless you are. While he did play for quite a while, he hasn't nearly been on the server as long as other OG's who have been part of the community since the start, unless he has an alt in which I don't know exists. I've been here since 2013-2014 back when only one server existed and the hub wasn't even a thing. You seem to forget that the people your referring to as ****bags started off in the same position as new players joining the game. Personally, I don't usually engage myself in jugg wars unless its a full on team against another just to avoid the same conflict you were describing. Just because we kill players outside of safe zones doesn't mean we're complete ****bags, especially since every now and then someone from the OG community does a big drop party to give the new players the chance they were NEVER given by providing them exceptional gear, including the jug your complaining so much about. If you think no PvP will occur on a PvP TMD server and that no monopolies of big teams will exist then I suggest you go play on the role-play server since PvP is disabled on there. Obviously there will be some teams on TMD better than others and some that are really OP, but thats generally something you will find out with everything in life. Just to give you an example, Apple is considered one of the greatest companies regarding innovations used for communication, while blackberry is still a decent phone company but is clearly lesser advanced than Apple. I didn't mean to make this post to offend you or make you upset but your failing to see the reality of the situation on the server. Majority " big *** jugg clans" will not let you join them just because you ask, thats like asking Mark Zuckerberg to take his position and become the CEO of Facebook.

SomeDumbCat

The fact that you think players like 5oup are big and OG really just goes to show how clueless you are. While he did play for quite a while, he hasn't nearly been on the server as long as other OG's who have been part of the community since the start, unless he has an alt in which I don't know exists. I've been here since 2013-2014 back when only one server existed and the hub wasn't even a thing. You seem to forget that the people your referring to as ****bags started off in the same position as new players joining the game. Personally, I don't usually engage myself in jugg wars unless its a full on team against another just to avoid the same conflict you were describing. Just because we kill players outside of safe zones doesn't mean we're complete ****bags, especially since every now and then someone from the OG community does a big drop party to give the new players the chance they were NEVER given by providing them exceptional gear, including the jug your complaining so much about. If you think no PvP will occur on a PvP TMD server and that no monopolies of big teams will exist then I suggest you go play on the role-play server since PvP is disabled on there. Obviously there will be some teams on TMD better than others and some that are really OP, but thats generally something you will find out with everything in life. Just to give you an example, Apple is considered one of the greatest companies regarding innovations used for communication, while blackberry is still a decent phone company but is clearly lesser advanced than Apple. I didn't mean to make this post to offend you or make you upset but your failing to see the reality of the situation on the server. Majority " big *** jugg clans" will not let you join them just because you ask, thats like asking Mark Zuckerberg to take his position and become the CEO of Facebook.
    So well said I started around the same time as you when the server came out and most of these other "ogs" cant even describe what the original map was like much less understand how fun the pvp was as a noob. I feel the experience for new players has dropped but I would have loved someone to throw me some free gear every once in a while when I started but I had to work my way up from scratch.I 100% agree with you.

SomeDumbCat

The fact that 5oup has not even quit makes this so funny as well.

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    OriginalVape, Nevar tried messing with your relation ship kid. You're a two faced little boy too. You'll talk **** bout me but when we play you're sucking up to me. Please don't speak. And I'll say anything to anyones face. I do have 3 brothers.