• IP Copied!
  • yyy

Verbramdt

Mythical
    Verbramdt
    Verbramdt Verbramdt
    1) Ban Reset (expect ppl like exo)
    That would bring so many people back to the server. People like Jahango actually made wars fun and eventful. Tons of prodigy said if he came back they would too soooo. As soon as I got unbanned I legit didn't want to get off the server. Probs will be the same w them. Hackers that obviously will do it again are kinda off this list. Some people just need a second chance? look at me ima good girl now

This idea has often been rejected and will probably be done this time, every player can make a ban appeal, if you're appeal got denied it is the choice of the staff member who handled it, and you can make a new appeal every month.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    sweetheart ivebeen banned on discord and ts now for like 6 months. my acc is broke and i cant make appeals. all i did was make fun of pawndahs nipples while a jr mod was in the call and he made fun of them too. i got 2 bans and a mute for 4 days and he got two strikes. i think its ab time im unbanned smh
    so don't say i can make an appeal when I CANT AND STAFF DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT

I was there and reported when the pawndah **** went down and you followed him channel to channel harassing him. Be like everyone and face the consequences. There's an easy fix to the appeal system, don't get banned.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    I know that there are people who were supposed to be permabanned, and they come back onto the server for reasons I cannot and do not know why. Probably because people can appeal, even it says it's a permanent ban. I guess people should appeal more then having the server to have a ban reset, because it seems the people banned either are too proud to appeal, or do not want to admit to cheating. I believe that if we made a community committee, it will do either more good for the future of this server or create more problems, depending on the people we would place into that role. The Community Manager is a good idea...

Oh, for those issues for your forums account, I believe you can create support tickets without using your forums account and the picture changing thing has been broken for a while...

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    That would bring so many people back to the server. People like Jahango actually made wars fun and eventful. Tons of prodigy said if he came back they would too soooo. As soon as I got unbanned I legit didn't want to get off the server. Probs will be the same w them. Hackers that obviously will do it again are kinda off this list. Some people just need a second chance? look at me ima good girl now

2) A community input group committee thing
    not trying to hate but hey
    owners you're legit trash w updates. Every time you make something the community hates it. You try to do these dumb polls. Just - no. Please just make a committee or some bs of people who actually PLAYED and are good (matt, Jared, lil boy Jaden, etc) someone like these people actually know what they're doing since back when WE PLAYED there were actually PLAYERS ON THE SERVER. put some people that aren't the best players in there but know what's good for the community and are well known so you get some different opinions. AKA some roleplayers (if they still exist), good players, ex-staff, etc.

3) Community manager that's not biased and trash.
    Don't bring drama into my thread bc I don't want it locked. We fr need someone like this rn. Put them in charge of the people who come up w the ideas for updates. Events and stuff like that.

4) advertise. ik u got no money Jacob bc nobody plays but hey u should've done this sooner.

5) more active jr mods+
    only one I've ever seen is Chlnge. don't say "oh, we're just in vanish" like no u can talk in chat like a normal person nobody plays anymore sooooo light up the chat a bit k do ur job and help out smh

thx bye i got lazy
    ANOTHER THING - IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY FIX MY FORUMS ACCOUNT SINCE IVE BEEN LEGIT ASKING FOR MONTHS NOW AND THE ONLY ANSWER I GET IS "IDK HOW TO" "IDK WHATS WRONG WITH IT" i legit cant even change my picture or report people smh
    I definetely like the Community input group committee thing, the ban reset, the community manager, and the advertise more. Though, I disagree with 5. Trust me when I say many of the Jr Mods are on alot, but are in vanish. They are in vanish (and not talking in public chat) in order to catch hackers. By chatting in public chat, this will reveal that their online and some hackers may turn off their hacks until they find out that the mod has left.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    sweetheart ivebeen banned on discord and ts now for like 6 months. my acc is broke and i cant make appeals. all i did was make fun of pawndahs nipples while a jr mod was in the call and he made fun of them too. i got 2 bans and a mute for 4 days and he got two strikes. i think its ab time im unbanned smh
    so don't say i can make an appeal when I CANT AND STAFF DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT
    you're still banned on discord?

Slimme

Mythical
    Slimme
    Slimme Slimme
    unban players like me and jahango
    server will be alive

ps. my forums account is broke too, no appeals can be made or support tickets. thank you great staff team

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    No you all think your the majority of the server but your not. Look at regular TMD look at how much it has grown since tmdc came out. How can you call that a bad update? Maybe its just bad for you because every little change makes you a little less relevant because so one else can finally have fun in this game too and have a better chance of killing you than in the last update.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    unban players like me and jahango
    server will be alive

ps. my forums account is broke too, no appeals can be made or support tickets. thank you great staff team
    Lol the server will just be open to more abusive hackers, you know it's true, bud. Not to mention, you were banned for a reason. Also, the staff must not understand the reason why your account is not letting you make tickets, etc, cuz I know they've tried to help you in the past. Consider making a new account with an alt, or something..

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

2) A community input group committee thing
    not trying to hate but hey
    owners you're legit trash w updates. Every time you make something the community hates it. You try to do these dumb polls. Just - no. Please just make a committee or some bs of people who actually PLAYED and are good (matt, Jared, lil boy Jaden, etc) someone like these people actually know what they're doing since back when WE PLAYED there were actually PLAYERS ON THE SERVER. put some people that aren't the best players in there but know what's good for the community and are well known so you get some different opinions. AKA some roleplayers (if they still exist), good players, ex-staff, etc.

3) Community manager that's not biased and trash.
    Don't bring drama into my thread bc I don't want it locked. We fr need someone like this rn. Put them in charge of the people who come up w the ideas for updates. Events and stuff like that.

4) advertise. ik u got no money Jacob bc nobody plays but hey u should've done this sooner.

5) more active jr mods+
    only one I've ever seen is Chlnge. don't say "oh, we're just in vanish" like no u can talk in chat like a normal person nobody plays anymore sooooo light up the chat a bit k do ur job and help out smh

thx bye i got lazy
    ANOTHER THING - IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU COULD ACTUALLY FIX MY FORUMS ACCOUNT SINCE IVE BEEN LEGIT ASKING FOR MONTHS NOW AND THE ONLY ANSWER I GET IS "IDK HOW TO" "IDK WHATS WRONG WITH IT" i legit cant even change my picture or report people smh
    Why does this make me feel that you just want some old hackers unbanned? Also, I do sort of agree with the committee suggestion. Also, on the ban wipe...(I'm going to get so much hate for this.) staff should maybe consider unban the people that haven't done much harm. Like unban everyone except the ddosers and major hackers. This is just my thought.

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Why does this make me feel that you just want some old hackers unbanned? Also, I do sort of agree with the committee suggestion. Also, on the ban wipe...(I'm going to get so much hate for this.) staff should maybe consider unban the people that haven't done much harm. Like unban everyone except the ddosers and major hackers. This is just my thought.
    It's not happening.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I mean, they REFUSE to just COMPLETELY revert to the TMD that got the server popular, aka, full revert to 1.8, but why would staff want to go back to the TMD that actually was alive, worked, etc?

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    I literally said - not hackers. Not exo. I said it a few times lol. Your ideas are exactly the same as mine. Some people were banned for dumb reasons and hold too much pride to appeal. Or they do appeal and never get answered. (Edit) Even if they changed the ban time to like 60 days instead of perm for smaller things, people will still return. Unban people who didn't hack or ddos or anything major after 60 days. I mean, tons of servers do that for legit hacking.

If you compared the statistics of payments today and the amount of players today to about 2 years ago, I think you'd be pretty suprised. There was a point where the server would have 103/100 players. People actually played then because they enjoyed what the server had to offer. People without ranks whine that it's pay to win. If the server didn't make any money, there wouldn't be a server at all for you to whine about.

Just give it up, they don't want to make changes for the better, we have cried and cried and tried for our voices to be heard, and it fell on silent ears for years. Remember when they gave us TMDOP at least? You know what happened? server went back up to 700 players, but now they give us some tmd classic rando kit pvp crap, oh well

I say you just give up trying, i doubt they will ever listen, in the end it is their fault for listening to this snowflake generation of new players, rather than the old players who KNEW what TMD was like when it was good, imo, you're just wasting you're time now lol.

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    I literally said - not hackers. Not exo. I said it a few times lol. Your ideas are exactly the same as mine. Some people were banned for dumb reasons and hold too much pride to appeal. Or they do appeal and never get answered. (Edit) Even if they changed the ban time to like 60 days instead of perm for smaller things, people will still return. Unban people who didn't hack or ddos or anything major after 60 days. I mean, tons of servers do that for legit hacking.

If you compared the statistics of payments today and the amount of players today to about 2 years ago, I think you'd be pretty suprised. There was a point where the server would have 103/100 players. People actually played then because they enjoyed what the server had to offer. People without ranks whine that it's pay to win. If the server didn't make any money, there wouldn't be a server at all for you to whine about.
    actually i am ranked...

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Just give it up, they don't want to make changes for the better, we have cried and cried and tried for our voices to be heard, and it fell on silent ears for years.
    When everyone wants different things it is hard to please everyone. If I wasn't builder id probably be cussing you out if I'm being completely honest, Don't you dare tell us that we don't want to make changes for the better, that's all we have been doing for years on end. You don't "cry and cry" you nag, harass, and bully us staff members (In a general sense, not you directly)

snowflake generation of new players, rather than the old players who KNEW what TMD was like when it was good.
    You currently feel as if your side of the player base is excluded and not listened too (Which id say is completely incorrect, 75% of our efforts go towards pleasing your side rather than the new side) If you feel this way why would you want it to happen to what you deem "snowflake generation of new players" You're not better than them in any way, you're equals, nothing more nothing less.

We try over and over again and with every attempt, we make there is another split amongst the player base which is somehow our fault. You say you give up on us but personally, I give up on you lot. Time to start pleasing the supportive @2Suicidal types of players and dropping the toxic Danielle's of the player base.

In the end, it comes down to this, Both sides of the player base ask of changes. One side asks nicely, the other does not. Try guess which ones which.

m5d4HH3.png

jfo62mZ.png

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    I know you have a strong bias towards me sweetheart, but the thread isn't about me. It's not about my toxicity. You were even asked by a Sr. Mod to cease trying to contact me, as you kept messaging me in game looking for an angered response after I asked you to stop. You're not a perfect human. Don't even call me toxic lmao because this isn't even about me. I made suggestions.

Oh, you think this is about you? That's cute, but it's not. It's about your side of the player base in general. Whether you like it or not you're on a server that I am on, I haven't been contacted by a mod to stay away from you and as I didn't make any direct incorrect comments towards you and you're talking about a topic I have every right to comment on, I will do just that. Yes, I messaged you in game, to apologize for past mistakes. I spend most my free time on the build server providing for you.

Maybe you don't like my attitude but I couldn't care less.

You're gonna have a hard life if you expect things to change whilst having a toxic attitude.

Don't come here saying "I'd curse you out if I could". You're obviously looking for a fight and I'd rather my thread not get locked like all the others that people post.

I see me saying that as being honest, Spoiler alert if I wanted to fight I would curse you out. But sure, calling the owners trash on their own forums is definitely someone not looking for a fight.

Buy me a drink first ;)