• IP Copied!
  • I love The Mining Dead

NsfwEgg

My IGN is NsfwEgg and I love to play The Mining Dead for hours! I enjoy helping new players and going on adventures to new places I’ve never been for. I enjoy more PVE because I like to have friendly players. I got Mythical Rank from the Legendary Crate from /vote, I was extremely happy.

Soon, I will be heading to San Diego to become a United States Marine Corps, wish me luck! Hopefully this will help me prepare for the zombies.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    My IGN is NsfwEgg and I love to play The Mining Dead for hours! I enjoy helping new players and going on adventures to new places I’ve never been for. I enjoy more PVE because I like to have friendly players. I got Mythical Rank from the Legendary Crate from /vote, I was extremely happy.

Soon, I will be heading to San Diego to become a United States Marine Corps, wish me luck! Hopefully this will help me prepare for the zombies.
    Good to hear you're a helpful player, my friend! I love TMD as well and when I'm on, I dont get off soon.
    Good luck, Marine! Thank you in advance for defending our country!
    *salute*

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    @ThunderDragon3 :) When do you get on and what do you normally play on TMD?
    I can normally play every other weekend, Fridays 8:30 or so to 11 (GMT 5, Illionis)
    Saturday most of the day, sometimes not much
    Sundays mostly 8 to 11.

I play as multiple roleplay characters, and sometimes on PVP. Hope to help you out if you need it!

Unless I'm dueling, I dont play TMDC. I dont like the spammy painkillers.