• IP Copied!
  • Important Bugs and Glitches Thread

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello HavocMC!

It brings our attention that many bugs and glitches has occured following the update and we'd like to fix every possible bug. If you all were able to list each bug or glitch discovered and give a brief description, we will be able to pinpoint each error and fix it accordingly. We thank you for your patience through this, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Format:

[Bug/Glitch]: [Detail] [Which server you are on] [What Minecraft version you are using] [Date the bug/glitch took place]

5oup

For God's sake please fix the 1.8 texture/glitches. Would be nice to actually run 1.8 in order to play on the server. I get that I can use 1.9+ for now, and I will, but I'd like to have 1.8 sometime soon .---.

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    Are guys able to read? There's a format literally inside the post, what the heck with these people that can't read a single line.

Trade problems: When you try to request trade (shift+right click onto someone) it pops "Sorry, but you can't use that here! Sometimes I managed to send a trade request but I got the 'trade request expired'. [Tried at TMD 1 and 3] [Minecraft version 1.11] [18/6]

Different voting crates items: The loot from voting crates has a different code from the regular loot. It doesn't allow us to stack them together, eg: I can't put together 3 sniper clips (from voting crates) with some other stackable ones I got in prison. [TMD-3] [version 1.11] [6/16/2017]

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Are guys able to read? There's a format literally inside the post, what the heck with these people that can't read a single line.

Trade problems: When you try to request trade (shift+right click onto someone) it pops "Sorry, but you can't use that here! Sometimes I managed to send a trade request but I got the 'trade request expired'. [Tried at TMD 1 and 3] [Minecraft version 1.11] [18/6]

Different voting crates items: The loot from voting crates has a different code from the regular loot. It doesn't allow us to stack them together, eg: I can't put together 3 sniper clips (from voting crates) with some other stackable ones I got in prison. [TMD-3] [version 1.11] [6/16/2017]
    I guess someone pinched a nerve of yours.

Triheda

Titan
    triheda
    triheda triheda

same with clips u get from kits. (for example: Pistol clips I find do not stack with the clips I'm given from kit Rick)

Greyisrad

Greyisrad
    Greyisrad Greyisrad
    so a big bug me and others found is, we were kicked out of map maker, and ended up at the lobby. when we go to log back in to mm, it says "kicked whilst connecting to mm-1: you were already logged in! Try again!". it seems like it kicked us, then doesn't let us back in because we were logged in and the server didn't recognize that we were kicked out. every time i try to log on, it says the same thing, over and over. Its been a day since i was kicked and it still hasn't been fixed. it locks us out of map maker. i was making a new map and i was suddenly kicked. i re-loged onto the server and still was locked out. i restarted minecraft and nothing. everything i try has no effect. please fix this terrible bug.

Attachments

• 2017-07-01_12.00.47.png
      2017-07-01_12.00.47.png
      373.8 KB · Views: 6

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    so a big bug me and others found is, we were kicked out of map maker, and ended up at the lobby. when we go to log back in to mm, it says "kicked whilst connecting to mm-1: you were already logged in! Try again!". it seems like it kicked us, then doesn't let us back in because we were logged in and the server didn't recognize that we were kicked out. every time i try to log on, it says the same thing, over and over. Its been a day since i was kicked and it still hasn't been fixed. it locks us out of map maker. i was making a new map and i was suddenly kicked. i re-loged onto the server and still was locked out. i restarted minecraft and nothing. everything i try has no effect. please fix this terrible bug.
    Use /server to get in, we have to do the same for conquest.