• IP Copied!
  • Improving Base rading

Runkelpokk

Hello there,

The base update brought a lot of new content and life to tmd but the rading mechanics seem a bit boring and most raids are done when players are offline, so i collected some suggestions which could make rading more fun.

1. Disable offline radings
    • It kinda sucks when you log on and your base got raided without the possibility to defend it.
    • If at least 1 base member is online rading his base would be possible he would get a notification even if he is playing anouther havoc gamemode.
    2. The walls and explosives
    • Walls overall should have less hp or all explosives should deal more dmg
    • Around 10-15 C4's should be able to raid a maxed base
    • Molotovs and Granated should deal dmg to walls
    • C4 should work a bit more like the bomb on cops vs crimes so the raiders would have to defend it until it explodes and the defenders have the possibility to defuse it with wire cutters
    3. Npc defenders
    • There should be armed npc defenders, the guns, dmg and amount of defenders would depend on the base level
    • With higher base levels the amount of walkers which spawn around the base should be increased to make rading a bit more challenging

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    About grenades and molotovs, in the base guide they mention a “grenade launcher”. I think they plan on adding a special weapon that will shoot the grenades to do damage. I do agree that there should be some sort of extra defense when you are offline. I think you NPC defenders idea would be good for when players are offline. When one dies it takes ‘x’ amount of time for it to respawn. To clarify, NPCs only show up when all your base members are offline. I think C4 is really balanced and being able to disable them isn’t a good idea. It’s already pretty hard to get and being able to remove it would be a bad idea.

Runkelpokk

About grenades and molotovs, in the base guide they mention a “grenade launcher”. I think they plan on adding a special weapon that will shoot the grenades to do damage. I do agree that there should be some sort of extra defense when you are offline. I think you NPC defenders idea would be good for when players are offline. When one dies it takes ‘x’ amount of time for it to respawn. To clarify, NPCs only show up when all your base members are offline. I think C4 is really balanced and being able to disable them isn’t a good idea. It’s already pretty hard to get and being able to remove it would be a bad idea.
    A nade launcher sounds grat but nades themself should deal dmg too.
    My suggestion about the C4 would add more tactic to rading, you would have to defend the c4 until it explodes.
    Offline rading should be totaly impossible cause good players will easily kill them they should support the defenders when they getting raided