• IP Copied!
  • In-game map change/update

In vanilla MC, the hand-held map has a pointer for the position of the player holding it, and it moves when they move to show them where they are in the world. how 'bout something like that for TMD? it would make navigating the world somewhat easier. and it can just show the player holding his/her map and no one else or whatever, but a map like that would be pretty shweet.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    In vanilla MC, the hand-held map has a pointer for the position of the player holding it, and it moves when they move to show them where they are in the world. how 'bout something like that for TMD? it would make navigating the world somewhat easier. and it can just show the player holding his/her map and no one else or whatever, but a map like that would be pretty shweet.
    I like this, but as long as it only shows your own player. If there was a way to implement your target into the map if you were using Hunter kit, that would be pretty cool too.

I cannot count how many times I've lost my mind because my prey was so close but I couldnt tell and almost died. Or add a block distance to the target?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    /near used to give exact distances for every player in 200 blocks and it was super OP. I like the new system of telling you if someone is near, but not saying how near they are.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Just means they're not close anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sure I'll get a bit annoyed, but I don't freak out xD
    Actually, if a player is too close to you it doesn't register them as a target. That's my problem with it. Whether it's intentional or a bug, I don't know. I'm not 100% sure what the range is, either. It's probably somewhere between 1-25 blocks

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    Actually, if a player is too close to you it doesn't register them as a target. That's my problem with it. Whether it's intentional or a bug, I don't know. I'm not 100% sure what the range is, either. It's probably somewhere between 1-25 blocks
    Its useful when you’re playing with friends. It’s also not hard to find nametags or do /near to confirm someone is close so I like how it doesn’t register close players.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    Its useful when you’re playing with friends. It’s also not hard to find nametags or do /near to confirm someone is close so I like how it doesn’t register close players.
    True, I suppose. I've hunted more than once with a friend.
    Maybe if we added a whitelist function to the compass? Whitelist players that shouldn't be registered to hunting on the compass. Is this possible? You can also remove players from the whitelist.

Can we also address the invisible players? It might've been fixed but I've died more than once to someone I can't see and can't relog because of anti-combat logging. That's why it's so nerve-wracking quite often. You don't know if they'll appear on the screen or won't.