• IP Copied!
  • Is there plans to spice up PvE in the near future?

While this update will make many PvPers happy, it doesn't seem to do much for those who strictly play on PvE servers. Its been a while since I've played on this server because it got boring for me and I wasn't really into role playing....

So my question is : Will there be any updates in the near future that will make PvE a little more interesting?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    While this update will make many PvPers happy, it doesn't seem to do much for those who strictly play on PvE servers. Its been a while since I've played on this server because it got boring for me and I wasn't really into role playing....

So my question is : Will there be any updates in the near future that will make PvE a little more interesting?
    walkers may be buffed, pains/ anti could be changed, and loot types and rarity may change. none of the moderators/ admins are responding with much info (other than the occasional leaked info) so they either don't know what's coming or it's a secret :p

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    It has come sooner than you'd think! This update could indeed "spice up" PvE! There is a possibility that new items will be added. The one and only, beautiful man himself, _Nickk, made a thread to get a majority vote on the new features. The thread is called "My Ideas for next Update". Check it out!

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    I'd personally suggest hordes and environmental as it's Players vs Environment, as the name suggests, you'll have to deal with weather hazards (hail/rain/frost) or man-made hazards like working powerlines that electrocute players on contact or exploding barrels. Other than that, I would suggest zombies to be buffed in PvE and have more life-like behaviour.

-Wavy

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Im pretty sure i saw _Nickk say there might be bandits and/or traders that act likt the NPC's that are in mine wars