• IP Copied!
  • Just a quick question...

Gslo

Youtuber
    Gslo
    Gslo Gslo
    So, I was wondering how often the youtube applications were checked if anyone knows or if anyone applied before? I applied a bit ago and was really hyped to start making some vids on here! Any information helps! Thank you all.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    If I were you I'd wait about two weeks or more before asking about it. Also, if your curious about some of the stuff ask @Minedude_ . He will be able to help you and he's extremely helpful.

MichaelSteve

Mythical
    MichaelSteve
    MichaelSteve MichaelSteve
    So, I was wondering how often the youtube applications were checked if anyone knows or if anyone applied before? I applied a bit ago and was really hyped to start making some vids on here! Any information helps! Thank you all.
    Why do you need YT rank to make videos on Havoc?

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Bruv, just make some HavocMC vids...perks may be cool and the shiny tag probably are good reasons to apply for the rank. But if you truly enjoy this server, make some vids ;)

Rattler_

Champion
    xxRatt
    xxRatt xxRatt
    YouTube applications are checked probably as much as Helper and Builder Applications. They take a while to asses though because their are certain requirements that have to be met.