• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
    • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

SpiritedAway_

SpiritedAway_
    SpiritedAway_ SpiritedAway_
    The idea of COOP TEAM vs TEAM on Tatooine was by far the GREATEST experience on any gun server ever. Traveling the free world via vehicles and space guns while having powers such as choke, pull, push, AND having a saber was amazing. Being able to throw the saber and block bullets to kill people with it. This brought gun servers to a different level. Not only does one have to be good at the gun, but parry and block bullets coming your way!.

I don't know why Minewars was scrapped but please bring it back!
    With minor/major improvements, havoc will thrive again! (maybe)

In short, #TheReturnOfMineWars

I know people aren't the most optimistic here, but please consider at least having it back

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    The idea of COOP TEAM vs TEAM on Tatooine was by far the GREATEST experience on any gun server ever. Traveling the free world via vehicles and space guns while having powers such as choke, pull, push, AND having a saber was amazing. Being able to throw the saber and block bullets to kill people with it. This brought gun servers to a different level. Not only does one have to be good at the gun, but parry and block bullets coming your way!.

I know people aren't the most optimistic here, but please consider at least having it back
    Im sorry but this wont happen for many reasons

v3s_

VIP
    GamingHD211
    GamingHD211 GamingHD211

We all want it, but here's the problem. It was scrapped because the income was too much for the outcome, means that MW was not making enough money for the Owners to keep it running. As a MW veteran, I know your feeling, but Max the Dev saids it's not the best interest currently. The most optimistic reply is... Just wait for a miracle.

SpiritedAway_

SpiritedAway_
    SpiritedAway_ SpiritedAway_
    It was so darn fun, they should renovate it and think of unique business ideas to help earn income for that server. All of these problems can be mitigated if people put their minds together.