• #MakeTmdGreatAgain RETURN

Bring Back July/August 2017 TMD

• Bring it back

• Keep it how it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

xdeclanlee

Hello all, xDeclanLee here -

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ON THE POLL!

You probably all thought I was dead or some **** because I haven't played or communicated with anyone on Havoc MC for a few months. But, here I am and I want to try and make things right for the TMD community.

After recently logging on and talking to about ten different players, I have come to the terms that many of us players enjoyed the old TMD and strongly dislike the way the server is now.

2015-2016 TMD
    As we all know, The Mining Dead was at its prime in 2015 and 2016. The server flourished with players on a daily basis and, although it had a lot of critical feedback, for the most part everyone loved the server.

Now, we all know getting the server back to how it was is impossible considering you have since got rid of the old map and changed many different plugins.
    However, I am here to compromise -

July / August 2017 TMD
    This brings me to my next point. In July / August, myself and Chris_XP decided to give the server another go after recent updates and changes. Including ourselves, everyone was having a lot of fun on the server. It was starting to feel like (minus the old map) old times again. The wars were consistent, players were on at all times of the day and the community was at its prime.

Everyone was happy with the server and although there was many different bugs and a lot of hackers, the server was too good to stop us from playing. Recently, your changes to the server has forced many different players, such as myself, Chris_XP, MangledFury and more to quit your server. This really sucks for us as playing Havoc was something we enjoyed and for it to be ruined is very disappointing.

I'm sure it'll be hard, but the reason why I am writing this today is this -
    I think we should bring back how TMD was in August 2017. The current map, pains back to normal, jugg back to normal and all the weapons back to the amount of damage it was.
    It was not too long ago so you will most likely still have the files and even if you don't you should have some form of memory as to what you did.

I will happily return to the server if changes are made as I know deep down this server has potential and that it is genuinely a good server, its just recently these changes have ruined the fun side for me and many other players.

Thank you for your time.

I have many different videos on my channel from around this time, here is a few of them.

D4RKTARGET

I hope they still have a backup of when TMD was good a few years ago, 2013, 2014 or even 2015 then everyone can restart all bans get reset and we have the type of fun we used too

I agree, TMD was best server. Now its trash. Only scumming ppl are playing cuz normal good players left. I have very good memories on old TMD and TMD OP. This server now just sucks so hard. I agree with xDeclan 100% and im voting for old times. We spent thousands of dollars to this server and we got this trash.