• IP Copied!
  • Message to all staff. (please understand this and don't delete this post please)

topnotch2005

Mythical
    topnotch2005
    topnotch2005 topnotch2005
    Yesterday I posted an appeal on the introduce yourself page but a staff deleted it because i needed to get a support ticket. Well staff and everyone else please listen to me. I can't get a support ticket and this is the only way i can appeal. Listen i don't know how bad what i said affected the server but i didn't realize saying "i will ddos you" is super strict, when i said that it was a joke i said those words to a speed hacker aswell. Please just use this as my appeal and urban me, i've been trying to get back on since the day i got banned (October 2nd). All i want for christmas from you guys is just to unban me. I really want to be part of the community again and i really want to build just like a normal person, I can't make a supporting ticket so please understand that. I just really want to be unbanned, i really want to see my friends again. I just want another chance to be who I really am. Who I was before isn't the real me. Maybe you guys banned me because you were afraid i'll might come after you. I don't even know how to ddos. I know the feeling when something bad happens to your server, I experienced it. I had a well runned server with awesome staff and nice members who'd play on everyday. I had atleast 5 people on a day. Then 1 day a guy came along, started talking trash to my server and start to break rules. I banned him for that. That's when my staff got hacked and got controlled to destroy everything. My spawn, games, everything just GONE down the drain.
    Then after that they got into my console and seized everything and HACKED my server. That's why i haven't been really nice on my playing time on havocmc, because the hackers reminded me of my server I always loved. Now you guys have hackers all over your server. I can convince them to stop if you urban me and let me try to help you guys. Even though i haven't really been nice but i still always wanted to help, but i couldn't due to all the rule breakers. I don't want this server to end up like mine.

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    **** them dumb hackers... how can u not create a support ticket can u screenshot it?

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    I'm terribly sorry that happened to your server.
    To lay it out and help you understand, we do not allow ddos threats, whether you mean it or not. It will be, or already has turned illegal and charges can be or will be optional in the future. Yes, your anger or stress got ahold of you though threatening to hack into someone's computer and mess around is not okay. Ddos threats are awful, and I especially despise when people threaten others as I see it a way to gain dominance or scare others to your advantage; a personal definition of mine. I've been ddossed as well, and it's not fun. The fact that you think it's fun(ny) to threaten someone is the first thing you can work on. Even if someone is doing a wrong, that's not the way to handle the situation, report them and they'll be dealt with respectfully and accordingly. Trying to hurt or scare someone by their actions is not good. Secondhand, if you are that angry to say that, anger can be hard to control and must be addressed in case the situation gets worse. Personally, I would take 5 minutes off the server just to calm. You can try meditating, watching a YouTube video, and more. Not only will this help you, but the people around you and you won't be subject to disobeying the rules under something hard to control.
    You can use the link here to appeal:
    https://havocmc.net/support/open
    We quite prefer support tickets, and I love how you don't need an account to appeal. :) Threads give players the opportunity to view and comment on your "appeal" and that's not good from my perspective; various reasons I won't go into. A ticket is used specifically for appeals and reports, (played issues) keeps things organized and keeps things confidential when necessary. With all due respect, you'll be unbanned when you're deemed fit. With an appeal containing the proper criteria for an unban, and showing you won't do this again, can help you in the end.
    I hope I helped, and good luck!
    ~Katitude

Last edited:

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Yesterday I posted an appeal on the introduce yourself page but a staff deleted it because i needed to get a support ticket. Well staff and everyone else please listen to me. I can't get a support ticket and this is the only way i can appeal. Listen i don't know how bad what i said affected the server but i didn't realize saying "i will ddos you" is super strict, when i said that it was a joke i said those words to a speed hacker aswell. Please just use this as my appeal and urban me, i've been trying to get back on since the day i got banned (October 2nd). All i want for christmas from you guys is just to unban me. I really want to be part of the community again and i really want to build just like a normal person, I can't make a supporting ticket so please understand that. I just really want to be unbanned, i really want to see my friends again. I just want another chance to be who I really am. Who I was before isn't the real me. Maybe you guys banned me because you were afraid i'll might come after you. I don't even know how to ddos. I know the feeling when something bad happens to your server, I experienced it. I had a well runned server with awesome staff and nice members who'd play on everyday. I had atleast 5 people on a day. Then 1 day a guy came along, started talking trash to my server and start to break rules. I banned him for that. That's when my staff got hacked and got controlled to destroy everything. My spawn, games, everything just GONE down the drain.
    Then after that they got into my console and seized everything and HACKED my server. That's why i haven't been really nice on my playing time on havocmc, because the hackers reminded me of my server I always loved. Now you guys have hackers all over your server. I can convince them to stop if you urban me and let me try to help you guys. Even though i haven't really been nice but i still always wanted to help, but i couldn't due to all the rule breakers. I don't want this server to end up like mine.

All i can say is think (research) what youre going to say and make sure it isnt offensive in any way to players, staff, or the server in itself.
    Also, how can you hack staff to destroy evreything? Its not like their minds are being controlled or anything, and whats the IP of your server? I'd like to check it out.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    All i can say is think (research) what youre going to say and make sure it isnt offensive in any way to players, staff, or the server in itself.
    Also, how can you hack staff to destroy evreything? Its not like their minds are being controlled or anything, and whats the IP of your server? I'd like to check it out.
    destroying servers with hacks isn't hard if you know what your doing

EriTheKoala

Mythical
    EriTheKoala
    EriTheKoala EriTheKoala
    I'm terribly sorry that happened to your server.
    To lay it out and help you understand, we do not allow ddos threats, whether you mean it or not. It will be, or already has turned illegal and charges can be or will be optional in the future. Yes, your anger or stress got ahold of you though threatening to hack into someone's computer and mess around is not okay. Ddos threats are awful, and I especially despise when people threaten others as I see it a way to gain dominance or scare others to your advantage; a personal definition of mine. I've been ddossed as well, and it's not fun. The fact that you think it's fun(ny) to threaten someone is the first thing you can work on. Even if someone is doing a wrong, that's not the way to handle the situation, report them and they'll be dealt with respectfully and accordingly. Trying to hurt or scare someone by their actions is not good. Secondhand, if you are that angry to say that, anger can be hard to control and must be addressed in case the situation gets worse. Personally, I would take 5 minutes off the server just to calm. You can try meditating, watching a YouTube video, and more. Not only will this help you, but the people around you and you won't be subject to disobeying the rules under something hard to control.
    You can use the link here to appeal:
    https://havocmc.net/support/open
    We quite prefer support tickets, and I love how you don't need an account to appeal. :) Threads give players the opportunity to view and comment on your "appeal" and that's not good from my perspective; various reasons I won't go into. A ticket is used specifically for appeals and reports, (played issues) keeps things organized and keeps things confidential when necessary. With all due respect, you'll be unbanned when you're deemed fit. With an appeal containing the proper criteria for an unban, and showing you won't do this again, can help you in the end.
    I hope I helped, and good luck!
    ~Katitude

# BestModEver.
    lets be honey here you are one of the most active moderators on the forums and server along with being very helpful and friendly.

plz look at this great quote from a wise old man... hqdefault.jpg
    trust me it is soooo much more fun to play mine craft high and you rage a lot less

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    # BestModEver.
    lets be honey here you are one of the most active moderators on the forums and server along with being very helpful and friendly.

plz look at this great quote from a wise old man... View attachment 2135
    trust me it is soooo much more fun to play mine craft high and you rage a lot less
    Erm..... sure..... *walks away slowly*

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    # BestModEver.
    Thank you so much, I'm glad that I am enough to help you all. <3
    I will mention there are so many helpful staff constantly on Minecraft and browsing the forums, commenting when necessary. :D

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I will mention there are so many helpful staff constantly on Minecraft and browsing the forums, commenting when necessary. :D
    Your one of the most active, along with @Beetley , @Wavy_Buster , Nickk (wont do @ because it probably spams him enough s is) @UnknownMelody , and many others that I cant remember. Thank you to all the staff working to make this server great!

_Renesme

Titan
    _Renesme
    _Renesme _Renesme

I too am sorry to hear what happened to your server, but I agree that threats in such a manner whether you mean them as a joke or not shouldn't be taken lightly.

Agreed but I'd have to admit that if I needed something, it would be you I'd turn to first. :) Thanks for being a great staff member.

TopNotch2005 why is it that you can't make a support ticket, can you post screenshots to show us why it doesn't allow you to create one?

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    I can convince them to stop if you urban me and let me try to help you guys. Even though i haven't really been nice but i still always wanted to help, but i couldn't due to all the rule breakers. I don't want this server to end up like mine.
    Ok, not trying to be rude but are you saying that you're some kind of messiah who will stop all hackers from hacking or something? xD Also, if you wanted to help why didn't you just report them?

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Every player has a capability of appealing, and you don't need an account on the forums to do so. I believe topnotch has appealed before although if your appeal has been denied, I'd recommend creating an appeal with as much effort and hardship as possible. When viewing appeals, I'm more attracted to viewing the ones with plenty of explanation and a formal format. Moreover, in terms of appeals, it proves this player is putting time and work into the appeal as well as showing proper criteria for for an unban. In other words, create a nice appeal a short while after your ban that can be easily seen that you put a lot into it and will not commit the same error you made before. Once this is done, your ban can be reconsidered. :)