• IP Copied!
  • MUTE RESET

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tqns

Builder
    Tqns
    Tqns Tqns
    Yo staff fix that their is a mute reset cuz people got unbanned while they were obvious breaking the rules and stuff and imo mute reset doesnt bother anyone, if they goin to be annoying just mute them again.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    Yo staff fix that their is a mute reset cuz people got unbanned while they were obvious breaking the rules and stuff and imo mute reset doesnt bother anyone, if they goin to be annoying just mute them again.

I gotta say... your wording here has left me kinda lost... could you reword your message a bit?
    -general2673

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I gotta say... your wording here has left me kinda lost... could you reword your message a bit?
    -general2673
    I think what he's trying to say is:

'Yo staff, since people are being unbanned even though they've clearly broke the rules, etc. and continue to hack, why not have a mute reset? Those don't bother anyone. If they're gunna be annoying, just mute 'em again.' (I think that's the jist of it)

I agree, spam botters should definitely come back
    Agreed. Spam botters/Exo 10/10

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673

'Yo staff, since people are being unbanned even though they've clearly broke the rules, etc. and continue to hack, why not have a mute reset? Those don't bother anyone. If they're gunna be annoying, just mute 'em again.' (I think that's the jist of it)

thanks for the translation ;)

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007

^^^

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    If you are dumb enough to get muted then appeal it or stay shut up. There's a reason people get muted. If it was unjust...appeal just like everyone else. Mute reset isn't a good idea. Neither is a ban reset. Just asking garbage people to come back and chase more players away.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    What message? I haven't deleted anything you said in this thread, and I don't think I've deleted anything in any other thread (although I may have forgot).
    It was in this thread... it was just a response to Sir but I was just wondering if you deleted it for some reason... I wanna keep a clean record...

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    ****ing staff unbanning hackers but not unmuting im schleep
    They are also also allowing hackers now too.BadLion Client is full of keybinds and ways to make you run faster and click faster. They allowed it the other day which is crap.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    If you’re talking about binding your left or right click to a key and then using that in conjunction with your mouse, that doesn’t increase your CPS either (and we have a CPS cap).
    No in talking about their auto click option. They also have an auto run option.

I have lots of experience with the mod and I personally think it gives huge Pvp advantages. PvP was what the mod was created for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.