• IP Copied!
  • My HavocMC projects (retextures, custom maps, and goals)

Want me to quit havocmc(I'll still do all planned projects)

• yes plz

Votes: 3 33.3%
    • meh

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I'm making this thread for three reasons:
    *keep a list of everything that needs to be done
    *Inform everyone,and look for help with some of the projects
    *Just get everyone hyped for these things (if they get implemented)

So below I'm going to leave detailed descriptions of each of the things I'm doing, and why I'm doing it. (these are in priority list order)

#1: New hn lobby. Have you guys noticed that the HN lobby wasn't changed in the new update? Well I'm going to fix that! I'm currently working on a spawn that takes up a whole MM plot, just for HN! It's a city (hint hint) As of the time of this post, I'm about 15% done with the structures, and about half way done with landscape. I'll reveal the map name once more has been added, because now it looks more like a role play map...
    #2 TMD RETEXTURE! That's right, I've taken the immense task of retexturing EVERY item in TMD! That means, new base gun camos, 3D items (like soup cans), and small changes to some of the items that are no longer used/ could use a nice retexture. I don't know when it will be done, since I'm using a newer 3D model maker for the 3D food items. Fun fact: MELEE SKINS FOR DAYS <3
    #3: Work to get infinite money. This one is a goal many have on the server, but my intent is to use it to gear newer players at berx with quality items. I already give free tps to berx (don't worry, if I'm not at berx I won't tp you to me, I don't tp kill), and give free food (extra vault is full with stacks of various food types, so I guess I'm the official Chef Armen of TMD).
    #4:New Roleplay maps on MM! You know how everyone is always asking for role plays, or are spamming their map name? Not anymore! I'm going to be working on making some public Roleplay maps, and anyone can go on them! Just go there to rp at different places. (If people are already there before you, please follow whatever rules they are using in their rp. If there is a problem, just use another map (or maybe use a duplicate of one of the rp maps?))
    #5: MINEWARS RETEXTURE! I don't usually play Mine Wars, but from what I saw, some of the guns are depressing to look at. I'm going to retexture anything I think could look better (cosmic credits for example), but I can't be specific because I haven't played in awhile. When TMD retexture is done, I may take a look at MW items.

I have more ideas, but that's all they are as of now. Give me ideas below on Gun Camo designs/ideas (for TMD and MW), or just give thoughts on the ideas! Any constructive criticism is accepted! Also, I will be making a series of YouTube videos showcasing the new textures. I made a tripod to hold my IPod (XD), since it only has one camera, above the screen. If anyone knows of a free and easy to use screen recorder (not Bandicam.com), please put a link to it below :D

Anyways, enjoy!

-The Heli

Last edited:

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    I'd love to see a double barrel shotgun skin based on the Boomstick from the Evil dead franchise that would be freaking awesome!

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    It'd be nice to see all the guns either all black or all white. I much prefer simple and basic designs to extreme and colourful.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    I'd love to see a double barrel shotgun skin based on the Boomstick from the Evil dead franchise that would be freaking awesome!
    Also, some kind of of Autumn camo would be cool. :3
    I'll work on those :p
    It'd be nice to see all the guns either all black or all white. I much prefer simple and basic designs to extreme and colourful.
    All black/white makes it look like plastic :p but I'll try it

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    I actually have an idea, ow' bout Nerf blasters ?
    Nerfblogimage4.png

Terminant

Mythical
    Terminant
    Terminant Terminant
    I personally think that the jugg texture should be replaced with riot and riot replace with kingdom armour.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    At least make the jugg helm not look like an angry gas mask
    Its not angry though... because there are no curves on the armor model, the angry eyes are the closest to a real gas mask that you can get. And typically, someone wearing jugg isn't friendly, so I think it adds to the sense of danger when approaching a jugg.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Its not angry though... because there are no curves on the armor model, the angry eyes are the closest to a real gas mask that you can get. And typically, someone wearing jugg isn't friendly, so I think it adds to the sense of danger when approaching a jugg.
    Or make it easy to see so you can see a jugg coming twords you

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    So im just going to post todayss update on goal progress.

Im currently working on an essay, but after I finish I will be working more on the Tier 1 gun textures.
    Shotgun: The shotgun will be the Boomstick from Evil Dead (recommendation)
    M9: The m9 was used as a text item, and currently has a long pink streak on it. Im going to leave that streak, just because I feel like its important. I will be adding better texture to the line though :p
    Winchester: I really like the current Winchester texture, but I decided to go with the Autumn theme (recommendation)
    M4 Carbine: This one will be the nerf gun (recommendation) I don't know why a nerf gun was recommended, but Ok!

Tier 2:
    Ive only planned the UMP45, which has a texture inspired by one of my favorite games, Mad Max. (http://brutalgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/MadMax_MagnumOpusPainted.jpg to see the car :p)

Currently finished: The m14 has a wave-like texture on the side, the bottom half is dark blue, and the top is bright blue. A medium blue wave is "rolling" across the side. There is what appears to be a small raft near the small wave. Im calling this camo "Drifting"
    Spas 12 is the same, but has a flame design on the side. (Calling this camo The Penetrator, for reasons only certain people know. Its an inside joke.)
    R700 is grey, with red, white, and blue stripes. The blue part (at the back of the gun, near where it would touch your shoulder) has small white "stars" which are just single white pixels. (Im calling it The Patriot, named after a friend who no longer has a computer).
    Barret is my favorite so far. If you took the white area of the barret and turned it black, then replaced the grey areas with red, that makes the sniper (called The Red Defender)
    Cleaver now has dried blood (because naturally cleavers are messy weapons in an apocalypse)
    Katana is now made of right blue and bright green squiggles, Im calling it "The Noodle Kaboodle" (another inside joke)
    I added small Lime highlights to the gator axe (My weapon of choice, if Im not fighting at a war/safezone)

More camos are on their way!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    Or make it easy to see so you can see a jugg coming twords you
    Thats cheap gameplay. Having bright jugg is probably overkill, besides I really like the current jugg and riot models. The military texture is also good, but I may change the colors to a forest camo or something (not like Viper Kit colors, those are ridiculously bright)

Leather is somewhat realistic, but Im working on the model to make hats look like actual hats (like a winter hat https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...RIB0EsneewlhmWb9CBxGYBP_mmXXwp8jU9alV0elzTEAe )Leather shirts wwill look like jackets, and boots will look like hunting/combat boots. I don't know what to do with pants, other than maybe make it look like a normal pair of pants with roller skating knee pads over the top of the pants.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Thats cheap gameplay. Having bright jugg is probably overkill, besides I really like the current jugg and riot models. The military texture is also good, but I may change the colors to a forest camo or something (not like Viper Kit colors, those are ridiculously bright)

Leather is somewhat realistic, but Im working on the model to make hats look like actual hats (like a winter hat https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...RIB0EsneewlhmWb9CBxGYBP_mmXXwp8jU9alV0elzTEAe )Leather shirts wwill look like jackets, and boots will look like hunting/combat boots. I don't know what to do with pants, other than maybe make it look like a normal pair of pants with roller skating knee pads over the top of the pants.
    Good ideas! Just make the scope on a sniper acutally help u aim, like the scoped in Dayz