• IP Copied!
  • New 'Gamemode' idea ( PLEASE READ )

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    I have been thinking so much about this server recently, and after so many thoughts came by, I had a great idea:
    This is really simple...
    What if there was plain survival, but with a twist, that get loot from chests all over the map, you get guns, swords, lightsabers, vehicles, and even upgrades. But wait! There's more!
    The map is a group of islands, and some i gems you can get summon slime missiles, cannons, turrets, machines, and so on...

I do understand if this may take a while to make or so, but at least think about it,
    Havoc Survival?
    Btw, your staff has been so busy that they can't keep up, you should probably make more staff come and join?

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I have been thinking so much about this server recently, and after so many thoughts came by, I had a great idea:
    This is really simple...
    What if there was plain survival, but with a twist, that get loot from chests all over the map, you get guns, swords, lightsabers, vehicles, and even upgrades. But wait! There's more!
    The map is a group of islands, and some i gems you can get summon slime missiles, cannons, turrets, machines, and so on...

I do understand if this may take a while to make or so, but at least think about it,
    Havoc Survival?
    Btw, your staff has been so busy that they can't keep up, you should probably make more staff come and join?
    This sounds great!!! I have a cool name for it too; Havoc Unleashed!!!

The turrets and missiles will probably not be added. That would be just to much work and lag...

Shredder_Playz
    Shredder_Playz Shredder_Playz
    This is really simple...

Havoc Survival?

Anyone is welcome to apply! You could even! :)

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    Y
    This sounds great!!! I have a cool name for it too; Havoc Unleashed!!!

The turrets and missiles will probably not be added. That would be just to much work and lag...
    This sounds great!!! I have a cool name for it too; Havoc Unleashed!!! I
    Havoc Unleashed is a great name! Never woulda thought...

Shredder_Playz
    Well I'm soon to apply for builder or staff, but I gotta play a total of 96hrs to be able to apply for staff, but is there a time required to apply for builder?

Not when I applied, but you might want to make sure you have a few pictures of your previous work. This isn’t required but it increases your chance of being picked. :)

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Ohh... so it would help my chances of builder if I included my own build... can we get map maker back? That's my best bet for builder.
    Use single player or another creative server. When I submitted my builder application, I used my builds from single player worlds and from my other projects on other servers. A good thing to note is to submit builds that you've made using either the MineWars or TMD texture pack.

Shredder_Playz
    Use single player or another creative server. When I submitted my builder application, I used my builds from single player worlds and from my other projects on other servers. A good thing to note is to submit builds that you've made using either the MineWars or TMD texture pack.

Really? I actually just used default for the builds I posted. The funny part is, is I started to build A Wookie village just because I wanted some pictures for my application lol :)

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    I like how many threads have topics that just fly off, and your talking about a WHOLE different thing, makes me laugh LOL.