• IP Copied!
  • NEW GAMEMODES: Team Deathmatch & Gun Game

Would You like Team Deathmatch and/or Gun game?

• Total voters

FoxQuest

Champion
    FoxQuest
    FoxQuest FoxQuest
    Hey everyone, I was talking on TMD-1 and I came up with an idea that the builders should create a Team Deathmatch mode and/or Gun Game. I think this would be a really fun and competitive experience for everyone. Everybody said it would be awesome and suggested I post it on the forums so here it is, please vote so the build team can create these new game modes for us, I'm sure it would be really cool especially with all the guns and stuff

I

IHaveInternet

So the gamemode is going to be based off of CoD right? I'm pretty sure they have a similar gamemode to this and each time you kill a player you receive a new gun until you reach the last gun. However, if you get knifed then it sets you back to the previous gun you had.

It would be cool if this was added but I think it wouldn't get added anytime soon because the developers are working on Mine Wars as well as fixing numerous other glitches/bugs that may pop up.

Last edited:

The99thTroll

The99thTroll
    The99thTroll The99thTroll
    So the gamemode is going to be based off of CoD right? I'm pretty sure they have a similar gamemode to this and each time you kill a player you receive a new gun until you reach the last gun. However, if you get knifed then it sets you back to the previous gun you had.

It would be cool if this was added but I think it would get added anytime soon because the developers are working on Mine Wars as well as fixing numerous other glitches/bugs that may pop up.
    Actually, they could have a staff vote on which to finish first, I think that's good

kaikea

I feel that this is a great idea. This will give lot's of people new opportunities to try out and play around with new guns. Maybe even the staff could take in custom builds from random people or something like that. Again, this is a great idea, and I hope it becomes agreed upon by the staff in the near future!