• IP Copied!
  • New Weapon ideas

Hawk_Moon99

Hey! I have a great idea for new weapons, here they are...............................

1. Chainsaw (legendary item)
    2. Taser (tier 4)
    3. buffed flamethrower
    4. Gold RPG (semi-auto)
    5. PPSH (from COD)
    6. Acid gun (Requires gas mask to resist effect)
    7. Power fist (tons of knockbak)

I also and idea for crossbow attachments like explosive arrows, tri-bolt shot, and rapid fire.

I hope you like my list =D

I

IHaveInternet

Chainsaw was removed and replaced by the katana.

jawa7778

Legend
    jawa7778
    jawa7778 jawa7778
    Hey! I have a great idea for new weapons, here they are...............................

2. Taser (tier 4)
    3. buffed flamethrower
    4. Gold RPG (semi-auto)
    5. PPSH (from COD)

I also and idea for crossbow attachments like explosive arrows, tri-bolt shot, and rapid fire.

I like all of them except for the Power Fist. It just seems to unrealistic to me.

Wobiee

Mythical
    Wobiee
    Wobiee Wobiee
    The majority of these things actually seem pretty cool, especially the crossbow attachments bit. I'd think that they would try and implement the majority of these ideas as they would make a really nice addition to TMD.

AtresMortes

Mythical
    AtresMortes
    AtresMortes AtresMortes
    I love the idea of a taser, in which you could stun the victim in a drastic attempt to escape, leaving them unable to move for a couple of seconds, possibly doing a heart or two of damage. Personally, I don't think a Gold RPG is necessary, although I think the RPG needs to be re-buffed... Also, a bit irrelevant to this thread, but I think the Spas should be nerfed a bit. I find myself two-shotting riots, which makes for a more-so quick fight... Good suggestions!

kaikea

2. Taser (tier 4)
    3. buffed flamethrower
    4. Gold RPG (semi-auto)
    5. PPSH (from COD)

Your crossbow attachments are a great idea, I really like the idea of a tri-bolt shot and explosive arrows. I think the explosive arrows would have to act like a ranged (Possibly Sticky and Timed) grenade launcher, as we do already have the RPG for ranged explosives. Rapid fire means that the crossbow bolts would probably have to be de-buffed, unless they used this in the golden crossbow. I like the idea of a golden RPG, since normal RPG's are significantly under-powered. The taser sounds like a realistic and great idea, but it probably would be made so it wouldn't affect a fully suited Juggernaut. TMD could use a better flamethrower, I VERY RARELY see anyone use a flamethrower. However, I don't think these other weapons would well suit TMD (1, 5, 6, 7).

These are great ideas, nonetheless.

Hawk_Moon99

Your crossbow attachments are a great idea, I really like the idea of a tri-bolt shot and explosive arrows. I think the explosive arrows would have to act like a ranged (Possibly Sticky and Timed) grenade launcher, as we do already have the RPG for ranged explosives. Rapid fire means that the crossbow bolts would probably have to be de-buffed, unless they used this in the golden crossbow. I like the idea of a golden RPG, since normal RPG's are significantly under-powered. The taser sounds like a realistic and great idea, but it probably would be made so it wouldn't affect a fully suited Juggernaut. TMD could use a better flamethrower, I VERY RARELY see anyone use a flamethrower. However, I don't think these other weapons would well suit TMD (1, 5, 6, 7).

These are great ideas, nonetheless.
    I appreciate yur honesty =)

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    Gold RPG: these aren't necessary, just fix the regular ones.
    Chainsaw: was removed and replaced with Katana, so low chance of being re-added.
    PPSH: No idea what this is, can you explain more
    Acid gun: Sounds interesting, but a bit redundant: similar effect to the taser.
    Power Fist: No
    Buffed Flamethrowers: Explain "buffed".
    Tasers: Cool idea, I like the concept and think it could fit with the gameplay.

Hawk_Moon99

Gold RPG: these aren't necessary, just fix the regular ones.
    Chainsaw: was removed and replaced with Katana, so low chance of being re-added.
    PPSH: No idea what this is, can you explain more
    Acid gun: Sounds interesting, but a bit redundant: similar effect to the taser.
    Power Fist: No
    Buffed Flamethrowers: Explain "buffed".
    Tasers: Cool idea, I like the concept and think it could fit with the gameplay.
    Its actually called the PPSH-41... Its from call of duty and hands down it is the most powerful gun of all kind, it has the highest fire rate and it has crap ton of ammo... And I can guarantee the developers have played COD once in there life... So they should know what I mean..

DamTin

Its actually called the PPSH-41... Its from call of duty and hands down it is the most powerful gun of all kind, it has the highest fire rate and it has crap ton of ammo... And I can guarantee the developers have played COD once in there life... So they should know what I mean..
    What if they haven't played COD though?