• IP Copied!
  • Please consider this: Towny Updates, comment your thoughts...

Do you agree with these ideas?

• Total voters

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    TheRoyalTamarin TheRoyalTamarin
    I've been thinking a lot, that towny needs a lot of things added, and it should have a unique thing to it.

Here are a few suggestions that should be considered:
    • Custom Enchants for tools/weapons and armor: here are a few (as an example):
      - Crit hit %
      - Poison
      - Wither
      - Stun chance %
      - Block chance %
      - Speed
      - Jump Height
      - Multi shot
      - Laser arrow (straight shot)
      - Head hunter
      (i'm pretty sure there's a plugin to implement these and possibly add some custom ones)

• Kits: kits should absolutely be added, this is a must have lol. Here are some examples (including rank kits)

- VIP: Iron Armor with Protection l, Iron Sword Sharpness l, Other tools (with effeciency l), a normal bow, 32 arrows, 4 ender pearls, 1 golden apple, 32 stone, 32 steak, and 16 torches.

- Champion: Iron Armor with Prot 2, iron sword sharpness 2, other tools with effeciency 2, bow with power 1, 32 arrows, 4 ender pearls, 1 golden apple, 32 stone, 32 steak, and 32 torches.

- Legend: Diamond Armor, Diamond sword, iron tools with effeciency 3 unbreaking 2, bow with power 2 unbreaking 1, 64 arrows, 8 ender pearls, 2 golden apples, 8 obsidian, 32 steak, and 32 torches.

-Titan: Diamond Armor with Protection 1 unbreaking 1 speed 1, Diamond sword with sharpness 2 and headhunter, diamond tools with effeciency 2 unbreaking 2, bow with power 3 flame 1 infinity 1, 64 arrows, 16 ender pearls, 1 notch apple, 1 totem of undying, 4 golden apples, 16 obsidian, 64 steak, 32 torches and 1 lava bucket.

- Mythical: Diamond Armor with Protection 3 unbreaking 2 speed 1, Diamond sword with sharpness 4 fire aspect and headhunter, diamond tools with effeciency 4 and unbreaking 3, bow with power 4 flame 1 infinity 1, 64 arrows, 32 ender pearls, 1 notch apple, 1 totem of undying, 4 golden apples, 16 obsidian, 64 steak, 32 torches and 1 lava bucket.

- Daily (Basic): Leather armor with unbreaking 1, stone tools, and 16 steak.

- Voter (Once you vote): 4 ender pearls, 1 voting crate.

- Potions (Available to titan and above): all buff potions as splash potions.

• Crates: crates are a must have for servers like these. They give items or high amounts of money. Here are a few examples:

- Vote crate (once daily from voting): Can give decent rewards but usually not too good (from steak to ender pearls.
    - Weekly rank crate (for titan and above, get legendary crate, 2 epic crates, and 5 rare crates)

- Legendary crate (5 good items, from obsidian to notch apples)

- Epic crate ( 4 good items, from iron ingots to diamond armor) also randomly announced to spawn at locations around the map.

- Rare crate ( 3 good items, from stone enchanted weapons to diamonds)

- Builder crate (bought from shops, gives blocks from stone to obsidian)

- Food.crate (bought from shops, gives food from apples to notch apples)

- Starter crate (get this when starting out or bought from shop, gives items from blocks to armor at random)

- Lucky crate (absolutely rand om, gives items from dirt with fire aspect to notch apples)

- Town crate (gives items based on how good your town is ranked, get this monthly)

• Events: these can include the follosing:
    - Random legendary loot drops every so often .

- Challenges like whoever can kill the most mobs or can take damage first.

- Boss arenas, where creatures like ender dragons, withers, or evil iron golem swarms are fought to gain items and experience.

• Proper leveling system: where players can level up by performing actions (similar to TMD) and each 5 levels or less can gain unique items such as super speedy boots or other stuff... you also get some money each level. Here are some examples:
    - Level 1: $1000
    - Level 5: Jumper boots
    - Level 10: Speed 1, unbreaking 2 chainmail boots
    - Level 15: $10,000
    - Level 25: Unbreaking 30 leather pants
    - Level 50: Zombie hat
    - Level 85: Enderdragon head
    - Level 95: Speed 3, unbreaking 2, mending diamond boots.

A few other changes can include:
    - Better spawn
    - Better tutorial
    - Silk touch breakable spawners
    - Starter items
    - Better shop: more items, /shop accessible, include crates, auction, and black market for titan and above (special items like spawners, vi llager eggs, custom playable like trampolines and cannons and more...
    - Duels mode to duel other players in a specia l space.
    - Special items like pla cable cannons (launch players), bicycles, and maybe even custom boats (all bei ng craftable)
    - More publicit y (maybe ads too)
    - Player sta ts
    - Custom nicknames, co lors, and hats for titan and above.
    - Cosmetics like particle wings, hats, emotes, morphs, and custom particles for VIP and above. Som e can be unlocked in other ways like shop, acheivement s, and challenge s
    - Custom challenges giving rewards like money, cosmetics or sometimes speci al items.
    - And most of all.... More updates!!!!! ;)

To the staff of havoc mc, please consider this, since many player s will love this. (It would be great,since current ly most other servers have better towny games)

Spank u very much

guacomoleyeet

Mythical
    Luciferian
    Luciferian Luciferian
    Hey there! You have some really cool suggestions! Towny 2.0 is already being worked on, so it's unlikely you'll see any of these changes added to 1.0, but it is being worked on!

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    Hey there! You have some really cool suggestions! Towny 2.0 is already being worked on, so it's unlikely you'll see any of these changes added to 1.0, but it is being worked on!
    I see, are some things of the sort still being added? If so is there a time for it?

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    seriously tho I hope you take the same idea as from the old havoc horizons with the black market...
    where titans and above get a secret shop with villager spawners, spawner things, and special items of the sort.
    (maybe even totems of undying, saddles, and horse armor...)

that would be kewl.
    you should take it into consideration, I enjoyed the idea from horizons.
    maybe a way for non-rank players to access the black market would be to buy a pass so that it isn't too op

also cactus should sell for more and the normal shop needs a revamp.

same aspects as TMD where mythics can just do /shop anywhere and /thirst and /feed, maybe even /near and other features.

overall really excited for whats coming up lol, I mean, just 2 people working on it???? You guys are incredible! :D

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    So what is towny?

I've been getting a bit rusty at TMD, lookin for something more chill, but still Havoc. Someone fill me in -- all I know is that it's basically 1.14 with special stuffs.

TrashSoup

Mythical
    TheRoyalTamarin
    So what is towny?

I've been getting a bit rusty at TMD, lookin for something more chill, but still Havoc. Someone fill me in -- all I know is that it's basically 1.14 with special stuffs.
    it's just survival with plot s called towns, you can create towns and invite people and do town wars. Also, there are loads of updates coming up with towny 2.0

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    it's just survival with plot s called towns, you can create towns and invite people and do town wars. Also, there are loads of updates coming up with towny 2.0
    ohhhh. I've played servers that did survival plots. Neato. I might give it a try.