• IP Copied!
  • Ranks Updates, Support Tickets and our Biggest Sale Yet!

Jacobg1998

Owner
    Jacobg1998
    Jacobg1998 Jacobg1998
    gnDJknp.png

Rank Changes
    Hey everybody! As many of you have likely already noticed, ranks have been updated server wide. Now I'd like to start of by saying, nobody lost any perks. In fact, anyone who previously had a rank has either gained perks or received free crates. For a full list of the rank changes, see below.
    • VIP stays as VIP, but now have extra vault space on TMD.
    • Elite and Hardcore combine into Champion. Champion will have all the same perks as Hardcore had, and will receive slightly more vault space on TMD. Also, anyone who was already a Hardcore previous to the changes will receive the equivalent of the Elite to Hardcore Upgrade cost in Legendary Crates, aka one legendary crate.
    • Ultra and God combine into Legend. Same as for Champion, anyone who was already the God rank before the changes will receive the equivalent of the Ultra to God Upgrade cost in Legendary Crates. (4 Legendary Crates).
    • Immortal renamed to Titan, and will all receive a free Legendary Crate.
    • Many of the rank prices have been increased.

We did this because we want the server to be easier for new players to understand, and now the rank names show a clear hierarchy. We also are adding some new game modes and we feel the new rank names fit better with their themes. To reiterate, everybody with a rank gained something, and nobody lost any perks. If you have any questions, ask in the comments.

Support Tickets
    We recently had an error with our Support Ticket System that resulted in all support tickets being deleted. If you had any unanswered support tickets, you will unfortunately need to recreate them. Luckily, we have fixed this issue and it should not occur again.

Sale
    In honor of the new rank changes, we'll be having a sale on all ranks for the next week. Be sure to head over to the shop for 50% off all ranks!

Last edited:

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    where is our monthly crates?
    Monthly crates should not have been affected by this update, so if you have not already collected them they should be ready for collection in safezones. If you woud like a guide on how to collect them, I'll post it below. c:

1. Connect to HavocMC, select a The Mining Dead server and go to a safezone.

2. When you spawn inside the safezone, look for a normal chest (not an ender chest). Use this chest to view the crate interface.

3. If you haven’t collected your monthly bonus yet, you should have a clock in the crate interface. Click the clock and it will automatically give you the correct amount of crates depending on your rank. For example, Immortals/Titans will receive three Legendary crates while Hardcores/Champions will receive two Rare crates and one Godly crate.

4. Hover over all of the chests on the second row of the crate menu. The pop-ups you see while hovering over the chests will state how many crates you have of that particular type.

5. Left-click a crate to open it. You can only open crates if you have some.

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Shouldn't we be allowed to choose what game we want the legendary crate to be on? I don't play the mining dead and would rather have a legendary minewars crate. I still haven't used the legendary crate on The Mining Dead so if you could remove that and give me a legendary minewars crate, that would be great.

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    i think this isnt fair i bought my rank with in game money (hardcore) with 1.5 million dollar now elite and hardcore are together now and i just recieve 1 legendary crate
    I bought VIP with 300k
    I rankup to elite with 600k
    I rankup to hardcore with 600k
    Now elite = hardcore then i lost 600k
    They just give me 1 legendary crate
    I lost money with only 1 legendary crate

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    i think this isnt fair i bought my rank with in game money (hardcore) with 1.5 million dollar now elite and hardcore are together now and i just recieve 1 legendary crate
    I bought VIP with 300k
    I rankup to elite with 600k
    I rankup to hardcore with 600k
    Now elite = hardcore then i lost 600k
    They just give me 1 legendary crate
    I lost money with only 1 legendary crate

You were fortunate to find a person willing to buy you rank for ig money....technically you have gotten your ranks for free....plus now they have given you a $5 chest to....