• Fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
    • Outstanding

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Rippen

Rippen
    Rippen Rippen
    Not really sure all the staff play Fortnite. You can't just jump to conclusions about what they do. They've got a life outside of the staff world, but it's sad if you create a separate post to call them out.

49ersfan77

Mythical
    49ersfan77
    49ersfan77 49ersfan77
    Staff are lazy, they shouldve locked my post way earlier but they were playing fortnite instead of doing something on their forums or server. Like updating minewars. Or just quit the server cuz it dead
    The staff are not lazy and it is very unfair of you to assume that since you do not see the behind the scenes work the staff does. The staff team is constantly brainstorming ways with each other to make the server the best it could be. This is a toxic post and I believe it should be locked immediately.

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    Staff are lazy, they shouldve locked my post way earlier but they were playing fortnite instead of doing something on their forums or server. Like updating minewars. Or just quit the server cuz it dead

I am incredibly sorry for not locking your thread that you helped turn into a toxic waste dump early. I was unable to as I was still returning from work since I do have other things to do beside moderate. I'll try to take even more time out of my already busy day were I'm working for 6-9 hours, studying for my finals, taking care of my family, and spend time with my friends, to make sure I lock your derailed threads.

Yove

Mythical
    Yove
    Yove Yove
    But hey push comes to shove I realized in the end it’s not their fault, it’s the owners, discovered from staff last night they hold 0 power when trying to influence the server, truly a shame! Owners are dictatorial it would appear

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    lol staff please update this to his first post. But at least your doing what i told you to do.