• Staff Hiring Day

Status
    Not open for further replies.

PeachDAboss

Famous
    PeachDAboss
    PeachDAboss PeachDAboss
    Hello HavocMC,

It is my pleasure to announce a Staff Hiring Day! We hope you all had a Fantastic Christmas and even better New Years! As an effort to roll into a positive New Year, we will be holding a Staff hiring day. This event will be a one day event, held on January 6th. We will be offering an interview to any user interested in becoming staff! You will not need to apply beforehand, just show up and interview! This is an effort to fix the ever-growing need for more staff members. Please read below for more important details about this great event! You must post below if you're interested in participating, therefore we can assign you a time for your interview!​

Where and When?

The event will be held on January 6th, from 1PM to 3PM EST. If you're in China or Australia/New Zealand please send a message to a Sr.Mod beforehand to schedule a time that works for you. The event will be held on Discord/Teamspeak. You must have a working microphone and be able to talk when you're doing the interview. Typing interviews are not permitted and will not be allowed! Please come prepared!

Requirements
    • At least 13 years of age or in the eighth grade.
    • Proper grammar and punctuation skills.
    • Able to respond to user questions and moderate fast paced chat.
    • No more than 25 warnings/mutes/ban (combined) and no punishments in the last month.
    • Ability to type at a fast pace.
    • Able to work in a team and communicate in a timely manner
    • Friendly and helpful
    • Positive mindset and attitude.
    • Honest - Lying will not be tolerated
    • At least three days of gameplay
    Tips for Success

To have a chance at success, it is important to follow these few tips. First, it is important to be on time for your interview. If you're more than fifteen minutes late, you will be denied an interview. If you cannot make it, be sure to message a Sr.Mod about it prior to the day of the interview. Secondly, speak clearly and slowly. It is important to speak as clearly as you can, and to go at a slow pace. If you speak too fast, we may not be able to hear you and this could result in denial. Thirdly, you want to answer all questions in a timely but detailed manor. You will only be allowed ten minutes for the interview. You will be cut off at the ten minute mark, even if you are in the middle of talking. Be direct, and be clear in what you are talking about. Lastly, have a goal in mind. If you become staff, what do you want to accomplish and how can you help the team succeed.

We hope to see many of you attend! If you have comments/questions feel free to comment them below, or private message me directly!

- Peach & The Staff Team

Last edited:

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    this seems like a great way to swell our ranks with valuable teammates! good luck to all! :)

Last edited:

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Hey, Just wondering if this a chance for builders too or just administration and moderation stuff. It would be great to have some more builders.

Juggie

Mythical
    Juggie
    Juggie Juggie
    Hello HavocMC,

It is my pleasure to announce a Staff Hiring Day! We hope you all had a Fantastic Christmas and even better New Years! As an effort to roll into a positive New Year, we will be holding a Staff hiring day. This event will be a one day event, held of January 6th. We will offering an interview to any user interested in becoming staff! You will not need to apply beforehand, just show up and interview! This is an effort to fix the ever-growing need for more staff members. Please read below for more important details about this great event! You must post below if you're interested in participating, therefore we can assign you a time for your interview!​

Where and When?

The event will be held on January 6th, from 1PM to 3PM EST. If you're in China or Australia/New Zealand please send a message to a Sr.Mod beforehand to schedule a time that works for you. The event will be held on Discord/Teamspeak. You must have a working microphone and be able to talk when you're doing the interview. Typing interviews are not permitted and will not be allowed! Please come prepared!

Requirements
    • At least 13 years of age or in the eighth grade.
    • Proper grammar and punctuation skills.
    • Able to respond to user questions and moderate fast paced chat.
    • No more than 25 warnings/mutes/ban (combined) and no punishments in the last month.
    • Ability to type at a fast pace.
    • Able to work in a team and communicate in a timely manner
    • Friendly and helpful
    • Positive mindset and attitude.
    • Honest - Lying will not be tolerated
    • At least three days of gameplay
    Tips for Success

To have a chance at success, it is important to follow these few tips. First, it is important to be on time for your interview. If you're more than fifteen minutes late, you will be denied an interview. If you cannot make it, be sure to message a Sr.Mod about it prior to the day of the interview. Secondly, speak clearly and slowly. It is important to speak as clearly as you can, and to go at a slow pace. If you speak too fast, we may not be able to hear you and this could result in denial. Thirdly, you want to answer all questions in a timely but detailed manor. You will only be allowed ten minutes for the interview. You will be cut off at the ten minute mark, even if you are in the middle of talking. Be direct, and be clear in what you are talking about. Lastly, have a goal in mind. If you become staff, what do you want to accomplish and how can you help the team succeed.

We hope to see many of you attend! If you have comments/questions feel free to comment them below, or private message me directly!

- Peach & The Staff Team
    I unfortunately do not have a mic and I cannot call on discord and stuff if I can’t text it on discord or TMD chat I guess I’ll just apply in a month

Status
    Not open for further replies.