• Meh

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Sup.

Been playing for a couple of weeks now. I like Zombie themed games, mc and couple of other things such as ██████. [ Missing Data ]. Other than that, I'm german.

Für Ruhm und EHRE.

You can recognize me by the "Sup" I greet you with (or by "Gl and hf to all" and other things).
    i do not like 1v1s
    Cya Plebs.

Edit: I might get myself a rank, I want to be cool.

Edit2: i forgot to mention that i now got a rank.

Last edited:

FalseHorseVczi

Mythical
    StarlightTsukuu
    StarlightTsukuu StarlightTsukuu
    Sup.

Been playing for a couple of weeks now. I like Zombie themed games, mc and couple of other things such as ██████. [ Missing Data ]. Other than that, I'm german.

Für Ruhm und EHRE.

You can recognize me by the "Sup" I greet you with (or by "Gl and hf to all" and other things).

Cya Plebs.

Hello, Hope you enjoy this server ;)

Shiratori_

Mythical
    Shiratori_
    Shiratori_ Shiratori_
    Sup.

Für Ruhm und EHRE.

Cya Plebs.

Hello and welcome to the server! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. I hope you enjoy your time on the server :)

~Shira

Runkelpokk

Sup.

Für Ruhm und EHRE.

Cya Plebs.

pretty sure you dont deserve "Ruhm und Ehre" unless you were part of the 7th panzer division

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Sup.

Für Ruhm und EHRE.

Cya Plebs.

Welcome to the forums and the server in general!
    (P.S., you don't need a rank to be cool. It's hard to fit into the "ranked group" because it does seem like they are better players purely because of their rank. I'm ranked at the highest, but that doesnt mean I think I'm cool. I'm the exact opposite honestly.)

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Welcome to the forums and the server in general!
    (P.S., you don't need a rank to be cool. It's hard to fit into the "ranked group" because it does seem like they are better players purely because of their rank. I'm ranked at the highest, but that doesnt mean I think I'm cool. I'm the exact opposite honestly.)
    Actually i just want to be able to tp every minute, get more camos and get more crates, I still not even have 1 full jug and I've been playing for a while now...

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Actually i just want to be able to tp every minute, get more camos and get more crates, I still not even have 1 full jug and I've been playing for a while now...
    There was a reset following some of the updates. I don't have much Jugg at all right now. Those bandits are marksmen, I swear. I don't have any money, either.
    And yeah, that's true. I upgraded to mythical (got first rank as a Titan) just for the extra camos and commands. Purely for cosmetics, mate.