• IP Copied!
  • Sure Has Been Awhile

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello HavoMC!

It sure has been awhile, hasn't it? I wanted to have a general discussion about a few topics, out of the combination of sheer curiosity, and kindness.

1. Although I am merely a player as many, I would love to see responses to the Questionnaire I created for you all! I will show the Questionnaire to the current Admin for statistics, and my own personal curiosity to see how the players are doing? (Moreover, my Minecraft is currently broken for unknown causes, so I am unable to ask players in game)

Link: https://forms.gle/ST9DprkinTScNCL37

2. How Is Everyone Doing?

Due to the fact that this is a Minecraft server, this question isn't normally asked from my experiences. For many, life has been either fantastic, horrible, or neutral; I would love to hear how everyone has been doing, and what you find the greater parts of life are to you. I feel that interactions with the community really engages the playerbase and lightens up the mood for everybody, with a more positive atmosphere. Again, my Minecraft is broken haha, but conversations are a great way to kill time. :p

Yours Kindly,

Katitude! ^u^

MikeSktchitorium
    MikeSktchitorium MikeSktchitorium
    The server is falling apart, the texture pack is buggy and dysfunctional, playerbase is cringe furry rping, owners clearly gotten lazy, they brought back map maker a while back as an attempt to restore the server back to having more than 100 players on at a time (it didn't work). Save yourself the trouble and just leave while you still can.

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    The server is falling apart, the texture pack is buggy and dysfunctional, playerbase is cringe furry rping, owners clearly gotten lazy, they brought back map maker a while back as an attempt to restore the server back to having more than 100 players on at a time (it didn't work). Save yourself the trouble and just leave while you still can.

are you suing the current packs, because of course the texture packs from August of 2018 and further back will not worki being the packs have been updated drastically

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    say this in the link I provided

MikeSktchitorium
    MikeSktchitorium MikeSktchitorium
    are you suing the current packs, because of course the texture packs from August of 2018 and further back will not worki being the packs have been updated drastically
    I'm using the current packs, and even using the ones straight up auto downloaded when you log into the server

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    Hey, Kat. Are you still an admin or a mod or something? If not, that sucks. I haven't played on the server for a long time, so I don't know. I don't have anything to play it on, which is why I'm not online ever. I only have an Xbox (and a phone ofc).

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hey, Kat. Are you still an admin or a mod or something? If not, that sucks. I haven't played on the server for a long time, so I don't know. I don't have anything to play it on, which is why I'm not online ever. I only have an Xbox (and a phone ofc).
    Hm, no I have resigned from HavocMC a year ago, and I would be on the server at the moment if my minecraft worked better. Sorry to hear you don’t have a pc atm!